Davina

I was in a room with Care, pregnancy test in my hand and me shaking. I mean it is impossible for me to get pregnant. The only person I was with was Kol and he is a vampire.

It is time, I look down and there it is a read + on it, my eyes full of tears, For god sakes I'm 17 years old. I am not ready to be a mother that is for sure. Care looked down and hugged me like her life depended on it. How am I supposed to tell Kol, how is going to react.

" Let's go home, I'll tell Kol tomorrow." I am the calm one in our friend group, I picked up my stuff and started walking home. Elena was probably with Damon so I just went up. That's when I was a letter on my bet. Aww, Kol is probably trying to be romantic.

I opened it and it said.

Dear Davina,

I didn't know how to say this in person so, I'm doing it this way. We have to break up, I'm sorry but I do not love you anymore. I will be leaving with my siblings and wont come back, or will but you won't be alive than.

Bye Davina it was nice knowing you.

Kol

My heart sank when I read that, he left me, he didn't love me. My heart was in a trillion parts scattered all over my body, it's like Kol was the magnet that was removed and now there is nothing to keep it together. I fell to my knees and broke down, after hours of crying, I was so tired that I fell a sleep.

Couple of months has past:

Everyone found out about the baby's, yes I am having triplets. Damon and Caroline always drive me to check ups. I am 8 months pregnant and live with Damon and Stefan.

" Good morning, hot mama!" Damon said making me laugh, it used to get on my nerves but now it makes me laugh, maybe it's one of the baby's. Anyways, I decided that I didn't want to know the gender of the baby's until I give birth to them. I have three girl and three boy names already at a go in a top three order.

Boy Names: 1Marcus, 2Matteo 3Myles

Girl Names 1Melody 2Maya 3Mia

I know all of them are on the letter M, it's something my mom always wanted. All her kids to have first initials the same, if I had siblings they would have been on the letter D and mine are going to be on a letter M. I always loved names with first letter M.

" Hey Dames, could you help me get up?" He just nodded and helped me.

As we were walking down I felt an excruciating pain in my lower stomach and than water go down my leg.

" Damon my water broke." He didn't say anything just raised me bridal stile and speed me over to the hospital that's where doctors took me to a operation hall and Damon went with me since everyone was somewhere else.

I was screaming my lungs out and I am shocked that I still can have a voice. Damon was telling me that everything is going to be okay holding my hand and screaming at the doctors. Doctors were telling me to push and annoying me. I did a hard push screaming so the entire Mystic Falls hears me and than we hear a cry.

" It's a boy." They hand me my baby and Damon and I look at him an awe.

"Marcus." I whispered and Damon smiled at m. Than I felt that pane again.

" It's time for a baby number 2, miss Claire." The took my baby, I wasn't able to complane or scream at them because I was screaming in pain. After what felt hours of an excruciating pain we heard another cry.

" It's another boy." Doctor says giving me my baby boy.

" Matteo" Damon was smiling at a crying baby, than there it was again. I started screaming and they took my baby boy away.

" You can do this Davina, you are the strongest person I have ever laid my eyes on, so push that last baby out. I believe in you." he kept saying more things but I couldn't comprehend them anymore because of the pain. an hour past at least even tho it felt like days. we heard another cry.

" It's a girl." My vision after that got bleary and the only thing that I felt was blood on my lips, I assumed it was Damon's. I heard doctors screaming and than everything went black.

Damon's POV:

I fed Davina my blood and was praying to god for her to wake up as a vampire. That's when they gave me a little girl that had the most beautiful blue eyes that I had ever seen. She calmed down when they put her in my arms.

" Melody." I muttered, I know that Davina want's to name her daughter that.

It has been a couple of hours and I'm in a room with Davina in bed still dead, the Scooby-Doo gang baby boys sleeping in little beds and little Melody in my arms sleeping. I hadn't let her out of my arms except when the nurse cleaned her up.

I compelled the people in the hospital to put Davina in to a room. Called Blondie and Stefan with who came the others and now they are whisper yelling at each other while I'm completely mesmerised by Melody. Than we heard a gasp, than god.

" Are they okay?" was the first thing that left her mouth.

" They are, look at her." I said giving Melody to Davina.

"Those eyes." she than looked at me. " Did you give her a name?" she asked me, technically I didn't.

" Top three, Melody." I said and she smiled at me.

" Little Melody." They were all around her.

" Damon barely let her get cleaned up, she was with him the entire time. " Stefan said making me put my head down. I heard a giggle and I looked up, Davina was smiling at me and than at Melody.

" I knew someone made me laugh at your jokes, you will be a great dad to her." Dad, wow , maybe I will.

" My little Melody." Davina's smile was from ear to ear. she gave me Melody back and took her sons Marcus and Matteo.

" Our little family." she said looking at me.

" Me ?" I asked in disbelieve, why would she include me in her family.

" Of course, you Damon. You were there for me the entire pregnancy and when I gave birth. Kids need a father in their life and I know that you will be a perfect fit. Melody is already your princess. " I wasn't smiling anymore this was a full on grin. I looked at other people in the room and they were all smiling. Caroline is about to give birth in a month or so there will be a lot of kids running around.