Chapter 44: no mistake

Začať od začiatku

"I really don't need to." Jiang Lin quickly waved his hand, "I'm really fine, I don't need to consult."

Jiang Lin and Yuan Lie went downstairs together and went to find Qin Zhou again.

Qin Zhou was still in another lounge downstairs because his clothes were also soiled.

Jiang Lin looked for it, took a spare dress, and said with some guilt: "Brother Zhou, I'm sorry..."

"My cousin was drunk today and was a little impulsive. He usually doesn't..." Jiang Lin's voice became smaller and smaller.

Yuan Lie was just outside the room, looked at Qin Zhou in the room, and took out his mobile phone to search for Qin Zhou's information.

Jiang Lin was still chatting with Qin Zhou, and Yuan Lie didn't go in to disturb him. After closing the door, he went upstairs to find He Yang.

He Yang had already changed his clothes, stood alone by the window, and lit a cigarette.

Yuan Lie said, "Young Master He, do you need psychological counseling?"

He Yang didn't look back, he just said, "I want a list of banquets."

"Young Master He, everyone at the banquet is my guest." Yuan Lie came over and stood beside He Yang, "Your friend has been gone for three years, so it is impossible for him to appear at the banquet."

He Yang frowned and said, "He's not dead."

Yuan Lie sighed softly, and had no choice but to take out his mobile phone and said to He Yang, "Is that the person you saw at the banquet?"

He Yang glanced at random, and after seeing the young man on the screen, his pupils shrank, "Where did the photo come from?"

Seeing He Yang's reaction, Yuan Lie already had an answer in his heart.

"Young Master He." Yuan Lie smiled, "I haven't seen your friend, and I don't know what your friend looks like, but what I can be sure of is—"

"The person in the photo is not the friend you know."

"He is an artist under our company, Qin Zhou."

He Yang looked at the photos on the phone, and after a long time, he said, "He is Xu Chengyan, he is not dead."

The topic went back to where it started.

"Young Master He, you are really drunk." Yuan Lie sighed softly, "I also remember a little about Qin Zhou's information. His hometown is a small village in the north."

Yuan Lie recalled the information, "His family conditions are not very good, and he has no chance to know you."

He Yang lowered his eyes and stopped talking.

Seeing that He Yang's attitude seemed to soften, Yuan Lie said, "There are indeed two strangers who look alike in this world, it's just a coincidence."

Yuan Lie was still smiling, "Young Master He, calm down first."

After a long time, He Yang replied softly, "En."

He Yang stayed by the floor-to-ceiling window for a while, and after gradually calmed down, he left the room.

The banquet hall was still very lively, He Yang came to the railing on the second floor and looked at the guests below.

In the crowd, He Yang saw the black-haired young man at a glance.

The young man was still talking with Jiang Lin, and the two seemed to be very familiar with each other, as if they had known each other for a long time.