A Lifetime Ago (Various!Michael Myers x Reader)

Summary: Three snippets in one of Reader having a past life with Michael. Snippet 1 is where Reader died in the past life but Michael didn't, they reincarnate and meet again in 2018. Snippet 2 is where Reader and Michael had a thing and both died and then reincarnated as different people and met again. Snippet 3 is Reader and a past life version of Michael both died and then reincarnated as present you and Michael. If that makes sense.

A/N: Okay... so where do I begin. I don't like this very much. I've been stuck on it for months. But this was the very first idea I got when I decided I wanted to start writing back in November. I didn't want to give up on it. I struggled but worked hard. So half of me wants to say not to read it because I hate it. The other half wants to say please read it because I worked so hard and nearly cried tears of frustration over it lol. I couldn't decide which way I wanted to choose so I did snippets of all three ways and was gonna let yall decide which one I would turn into a full story. I quickly realized that I would struggle too much with making full stories of snippets 2 and 3. So it'll be 1 that I do one for. If I even still wanna do it. Idk. I am so sick of this story, I just want to be done with it for now. I'm focused on my Unexpected Soulmates full story rn anyway. Snippet 1 is definitely the best. You can see a steady decline as I got more and more frustrated. Especially with Snippet 3. Anyway, sorry this is long-winded. This particular fic put me through the wringer. If I am confusing yall, I am so sorry lol. Snippet 1 is 2018/Peepaw Michael. Snippet 2 is (previously) OG Michael. And Snippet 3 is any Michael.

--------------------

Past Lives Snippet 1:
(Reincarnated!Reader x 2018!Michael Myers)

The Shape of Haddonfield. The Boogeyman. The Babysitter Murderer. This town's residents had many nicknames for Michael Myers. Everyone would whisper stories to one another, especially around Halloween time. Mr. Boogeyman has casted a strong veil of fear over Haddonfield, even 40 years later.

Michael doesn't scare you. Not how he does with everyone else here. Sure, there's a bit of a disconnect since he committed most of his crimes before you were born. But the man has always fascinated you. For as long as you can remember, you've had dreams about him. In the dreams, he is always tender with you. His hand caressing your cheek, light kisses all over your face, comforting hugs. You dream of him doing all of these affectionate acts to you. It's very contradictory to what the media, his doctors, and all of the people of Haddonfield say about him. They say he's cold, heartless, devoid of all emotion, merciless, a monster. A cold-blooded killer.

You've never told anyone about these reoccurring dreams. They would think you've lost your mind. Oddly, these dreams, sweet as they are at first, always end in the same way - with your death. It's always hard to remember that part when you wake up. You just remember jumping in front of Michael and then everything starts fading to black. You whisper to him "I promise I'll find you again, My Pumpkin." You hear his screaming, crying, and pleading full of despair as you slowly fade out. Then you jolt awake in a cold sweat, your heart aching.

You've done a lot of research on Michael Audrey Myers. Nothing has ever turned up on any of your searches about him having a lover or, well, anyone for that matter. You've checked everywhere on the internet, old news clips, and even newspapers from 1978. So you're lost as to why you have these dreams. Maybe you really have lost your mind. 'Why must my brain be so weird when it dreams?' You thought to yourself.

You were walking home from a Halloween party that you decided to ditch early. It was a bit cold out and quite dark, save for the few street lights. You just wanted to get home and kept you eyes down on the sidewalk, occasionally stepping on a crunchy looking leaf. You were almost to your street. You just had to round this corner and you'd finally be there - except you collided into someone. And before you could look up at them or apologize, you're being thrown against an empty car parked alongside the road.