First Snowfall (Michael Myers x Reader)

A/N: Oh yes, another update already! Happy holidays! I got this idea of having a snowball fight with Michael last night and the thought would not leave my mind until I wrote the oneshot. So here it is! GN reader as always. And Michael is ambiguous, so insert any Michael you want (OG, 2018, RZ.)
Also I imagine Reader's neighbors staring like 👁👄👁 at the neighborhood serial killer playing in the snow with their neighbor lol.

--------------------------------------------------------

    "Wow!" you said, staring starry-eyed out the window. Breath fogging up the glass that displayed the first big snowfall of the year. Blankets of white fluffy snow covered everything in sight.
"It's really coming down out there, Michael! Did you see?" You turned your head around toward your quiet boyfriend. The only sort of response you received was a soft grunt.

    "Do you like snow, Mikey?" You asked as you made your way over to where he was sitting. Michael shrugged, appearing disinterested. Tilting your head to the side slightly, you spoke again. "When's the last time you ever did anything in the snow? Like build a snowman!" Michael sighed before signing 'When I was a kid.'
You gasped in a fake exaggerated way. "No way! It's been that long? Well, we've got to change that." You reached down and grabbed his arm and gave a tug. "Come on!" The man blinked at you from behind his mask, unmoving. "Come onnnn, Mikeyyyy! Let's go play! I'm bored." You whined, knowing it would annoy him. He usually would give in to your pouting though. You tugged on his arm with all of your weight and much to your dismay, he wasn't budging an inch. You knew he was probably smirking under that mask too, that jerk.

    "Fine. I'll go by myself." You huff and go over to your closet and pull out your coat, gloves, and hat. After you dressed yourself up for the cold, you made your way the back door. As you opened it you made it a point to shout "I'll just be out here having fun without you!" Before shutting the door behind you. The snow made that satisfying crunching sound under your shoes and you instantly smiled. You looked up and took in the sight. Big fluffy snowflakes fell from the gray sky with no end in sight. The bare trees had frost on them, and icicles hung from every house in the area. Illinois was no stranger to snow and winter, but it feels like it's been too long since the snow has been this pretty. It usually gets nasty really quickly.

    It only took a few minutes before you felt that familiar feeling of being stalked. Michael was watching you and you knew it. It was time to make him see what he was missing out on. So, you reached down and began to roll snow into a ball until it got bigger and bigger...

-------------‐----------

    Some time passed and you stepped back to admire your snowman. Complete with sticks for arms and a scarf, he was looking fantastic. You didn't quite have a carrot for the nose, but that's okay-... and suddenly an icicle was impaling your snowman's chest. What the heck? You peeked around your now deceased snowman to see Michael standing there staring at you. "Really Michael!? You had to make this guy another one of your victims! He's been alive for like... two minutes!" You shouted, putting your hands on your hips. Michael stared at you, and even with the mask on, you knew those eyes were saying "Yeah, and what are you gonna do about it?"

    You turned toward your fallen friend and gave him a light pat. "I'm sorry, buddy. But I'll avenge you." You whispered to it. Grabbing a chunk of the snow off of the poor snowman, you rolled it into a ball and grinned and threw it as hard as you could at Michael.
Splat!
The snow hit him right in the face, well mask, and... oh. Oh no.
He wiped the snow off and you could now see that the snow got right into the eyeholes of the mask and is trapped between his skin and the mask. Oh my God. He was going to kill you for this. But you couldn't stop your howling laughter.

    If looks could kill, you'd be dead a hundred times over by now. You kept laughing until you saw him tug his mask off. Your laughter faded as you took in his appearance. It wasn't an everyday occurrence that you got to see his face, much less in the daylight like this. But each and everytime it happened, you were reminded at how handsome he was. Then you saw the snow dripping down that handsome face and you had to cover your mouth to keep from laughing again. That is, until he tossed his mask down in the snow and stepped forward to the snowman and yanked out the icicle. "Oh no..." you whispered. You made him mad and now you were about to feel the same consequences as your poor snowman.

    You turned around and took off running. There wasn't much of anywhere to hide in your backyard, but you had to get away from the Wrath of Michael Myers. "Shit fuck damn" you spat out every curse word imaginable as you bolted behind your shed and hid. You heard the sound of footsteps coming toward the shed. 'What do I do...?' You thought to yourself, heart hammering in your chest. You spotted the bush that was beside the shed and ducked behind there, hoping that Michael wouldn't notice you. The crunching sounds of footsteps grew louder before stopping right in front of the bush you were at. Clamping your gloved hand over your mouth to conceal your heavy breathing, you waited in still silence until the footsteps walked off. You released your mouth and sighed in relief. You realized that your relief came far too early when you felt something grab your ankle and drag you out and pull you up to your feet faster than you could process what was going on. A cold hand clamped down on your mouth before you could scream and it was then that you accepted your fate.

    Your screams of terror were muffled behind the large hand over your mouth as you felt it. The icicle being shoved down the back of your shirt, against your skin and under your shirt and coat. The sudden cold was enough to make you squirm while Michael's strong arms held you in place. Oh, it's on now, jerk...

     You licked the palm of his hand, causing him to pull his hand away from your mouth. It gave you just enough time to worm your way out of his grasp and fall forward. Grabbing a handful of snow, you stood up and rolled it into a ball. You spun on your heel and whipped it at him and he stepped out of the way just in time. You groaned and made another snowball before throwing it at him and hitting his chest successfully. You then ran behind the other side of the shed to catch your breath and grab some more snow. It was too quiet. You peeked around the corner and saw nothing. Was he still just standing there?

     You heard a whistle above you and looked up. Michael was crouched up on the roof of the shed, a smirk on his face, and arms full of snow. "You wouldn't..." you said before you were knocked backward and all you could see was white. You stood up, brushing the snow from your face as he jumped down from the roof. "You sneaky, quiet son of a-" you were cut off by another snowball hitting your face. You finally just started grabbing fistfuls of snow and hurling them in his direction, not even bothering to roll them into balls anymore.

    You ran at him and hugged him, actually managing to knock the man off of his feet. You both fell down into the cushion of the snow. You looked at each other, faces red from the cold, hair wet. It was quiet for a moment as you both just looked at each other. You were the first to crack a grin and then let out a giggle. And then you both exploded with laughter. It's been a long time since you've had this much fun. You glanced at him again, as he laughed harder than you'd ever see him laugh before. Hell, the most you've seen him do is snicker. And you realized how much you love this man. "Michael." His name slips off your tongue and he turns to look at you. You want to say those three words. You've known for a while that you've loved him, but neither of you have said the words to each other. You leaned down and gently kissed his cheek. Perhaps you'll tell soon enough. For now, you're happy with how things are.
"Come on, let's go inside. I'll make some hot cocoa."