First Class

CLASS 2-B

Hope Summers, one of the hosts of the Phoenix force and the adoptive daughter of Cable, sat in her class bored out of mind. She looked at her friends and fellow apprentices Anya and Kamala aliases Spidergirl and Ms Marvel.

They all were 18 years old or older but they had to join the Academy as the first batch of students. All the young heroes were added here to earn their qualifications as full-fledged heroes.

According to her, the academy was crap baskets for her and her friends and even for some of her classmates. First of they all were divided by faction classes only united in the hero ethics.

In their first year, they had Captain America, the man out of time, himself and he's great for war speeches but not for teaching a class full of hormonal teenagers. He droned on like a grandpa about his past time and why you should be heroes.

For her, the entire academy is ' only show not tell'. The things she has learnt being here for about a year and a half, she had learnt within a few days with being Spiderman.

Talking about him, she wished Spiderman would teach them hero ethics because he can teach them better than the others.

She looked around herself to see many classmates sitting in other groups, Kate Bishop aka Lady Hawkeye was sitting with America Chavez as they had known each other from Young Avengers.

On the other side, Billy aka Wiccan sat with his boyfriend Hulkling and his brother Tommy aka Speed has no other friends than him so he sat with them.

In the front were some young SHIELD agents-in-training, that had some minor powers or skills, sometimes they only talk with Kate.

In the other corner, they had the mutants

In another corner were the Inhumans that she won't try to learn their names, the only Inhuman she cares about is her friend Kamala but she can recognise one of them, Inferno and Iso something? Meh, don't care.

And in the other corner sat their mortal enemy, the mutants consisting of the arrogant Quentin Quire aka Kid Omega, The Frost triplets, Laura Kinney, Rachel Summers were the prominent ones.

The two enemy races were only separated by the magical faction sitting in the middle row consisting of a grumpy looking Illyana Rasputin aka Magik, the man she's always bitchy and she's assistant and apprentice of Dr strange. She takes some classes in the magical faction buts still gets treated as a student and have to compulsorily take a hero ethics.

Come to think of it the Magicals were not here in their first year and started to take classes from this year only. She was followed by Dessy or Despair, Zoe Laveau, Doyle Dormamu and Emily Bright. They freaking even have a frost giantess in their classroom named Gulag

Then they have geniuses or prodigies like Shuri, Riri Williams or IronHeart, Valeria Storm former Richards, Moon girl, Amadeus Cho, Nadia Pym, were some of them.

And then there were the Spiders, to others in the room the Arachnids were just above humans for them. So second not so popular group.

She suddenly heard someone rushing in the class and joining the Spiders and he was Franklin Storm, the idiot is late again and she saw kitty walking away after sending Franklin in. She sighed Black Widow will skin him alive because the idiot missed her class.