꒰ smut ꒱ diluc - felt off.

gn reader ! smut

praising, teasing, biting.

You were in the Dawn Winery, seemingly fixing the books that Lisa had gave you putting them to the shelves decently

You were in the Dawn Winery, seemingly fixing the books that Lisa had gave you putting them to the shelves decently. You lived there with Diluc and his family as there were no traces of your family since Khaenri'ah has been destroyed.

As Diluc's childhood friend, you were very used to him giving you the same cold treatment he's been giving.

You've come to realize, you could reflect the cold interactions with you to him. To just try and play with the man's reaction.

You haven't talked to him all day, and of course the man was worried. "(Y/n), are you alright?" he said, watching you fix the other books on the shelves. "Hm? I'm alright Diluc, why did you ask of this?" you said, not paying attention to him and not calling him the nickname you use on him like every single fucking day. "There's definitely something off, babe"

He said, making you flustered over the nickname since it was quite new for you. "Didi, what did you just call me?"

You said, as he smirked knowing he has all your attention by this time. "Hm? Nothing, nothing (n/n), it's just that you've been cold the whole day."

"Oh have I?" you said sarcastically, getting down the ladders that you used to put the books up. "Don't give me that attitude, lovely. I might just punish you for this."

You furrowed your brows hearing that statement, quite confused on why his reaction was this hot when he's being treated the same way by none other than his closest friend. "Can you? Hmm," you said, walking around him. Smirking behind him as you traced his shoulders with your middle finger blissfully.

Oh how you turned him on. "Seems like you want it, (y/n)." he said in a seductive tone, making you flustered. Staring at the red haired man. You giggled, leaving him where he was. Planting a small kiss on his shoulder before you left.

You then went to Diluc's room as you were assigned to clean it. (Not like the maids are, he just wants you to clean his room as a personal request)

You definitely loved the smell and the aroma in the room. It smelled like Diluc, and strawberries you could say. Oh dear, "(Y/n)." Diluc stated as he entered the room.

"Well hello Diluc." you said in a provocative tone. He then locked the door behind himself and pinned you to the wall, which had let you know he's the boss now. "Who said you can get away with this just like that, lovely?" he whispered lowly. Slowly making his face get to your neck. "Diluc..What're you doing..." you whined out, making him kiss your neck gently. "This is punishment,"

He then took off your top slowly, revealing your shoulders. "D-Didi what are you doing..?" you asked innocently as no one has ever done this to you yet. "I'm about yo make you feel good, babe.. Let me do all the work for now."

By that, he planted kisses on your shoulders, leaving hickeys here and there. Making you heated up. "Mmh-" you moaned out as he started sucking your sensitive spot in your neck. Making him smirk in process. "You seem so impatient now, (y/n)." and by that you just hug him by the neck and let him carry you to his bed. Pinning you below him.

"Diluc.." you whispered softly, making him hum in your neck as response. "Are you seriously going to do this..?" you asked, scared about the next thing that'd happen. "Yes, is that a problem?" he responded, questioning you staring into your (e/c) eyes.

"I-It's my first time experiencing this.." you stammered due to the situation you both are in. "Don't worry. It's the same thing for me." he reassured, now removing your undergarments along as his.

The air in the room was hot, you were tensed up due to the lust and provocation you're feeling. "You look perfect in every way (y/n) my dearest," Diluc stated, which made you more flustered as he rubbed your pelvis gently.

"Look at you squirm underneath me, you look so good right now.." he says as he traces his member onto yours. "May I enter?" Diluc pleaded, smiling at you softly with lust. "Yes please Diluc." you said impatiently, as if you're really hungry and desperate for pleasure.

He then nodded and entered you gently. Being careful due to you wincing in pain below him. And after a few minutes, you then spoke. "You may move it now.." giving him the permission to thrust into you.

He thrusts into you softly and gently as you submitted to him. Mewling, you held onto his arms which signalled him to go a bit rougher.

He then got more comfortable, thrusting into you harder and faster. As you moaned loudly. "Oh, archons above!" you then closed your eyes. Only for him to speak, "Open your, mh..Eyes (y/n). Watch me dominate you so well.." he groaned as you opened your eyes in fear of being punished by this man.

Haha, you already were. What was I thinking?

"Diluc-!" you moaned out. Making him go deeper and faster than before. Oh, and even rougher this time that you felt a knot in your stomach. But you tried to keep in the fluids that were about to go out.

"Diluc..nn- aah-" you kept moaning, receiving low grunts from the man. "You've tightened up, (y/n).. Perhaps you're close?"

By that, he went harsher. Hitting that sweet spot inside you so hard that you wanted to yell out. "Diluc I'm cumming.." you moaned a little bit loudly making the man in front of you smirk in response. "Are you sure you can't hold it in anymore?" Diluc said, making you forcedly keep it in for a little bit longer.

"Woah, you really nnh- did keep it in.." he teased. Him lifting up your legs and putting them on his shoulders. Getting caught up by the pleasure he felt.

"D-Diluc what are you do- ah!" you squeaked, as he started pounding into you hardly. And by that I mean, really hardly. You loved it. You sank into the pleasure as you held onto the pillow on your head.

Hearing low and soft groans from the red hair that's currently doing you so well. "Can I cum noww nghh-" you asked stubbornly in between whines and whimpers, making him only nod in response. "I'm cumming too.." he groaned softly, making you worried suddenly at the fact that he might release inside you. But you didn't mind and held onto his arms tighter.

Letting out a loud, squeaky moan, you then released around his member. Him doing the same inside you as he pulls out.

"You're so good, (y/n).." he breathed out. Letting your legs down whilst he lays down beside you.

"I..Diluc..I love.. y.." you said, just passing out due to the pleasure you've just received.

"I love you too, (y/n).." he replies with a smile, tucking you into the sheets. Kissing your forehead before cuddling you to sleep.