Isabella held up a drawing kit to Lapis, who had her arms crossed, "Lapis, this is for you."

"What the? 142 pieces? 60 crayons? 24 oil pastels? It even has watercolors?!"

"Do you like it?" Steven asks.

Lapis takes the box with tears in her eyes, "I...love it!"

Isabella and Steven approach Bismuth with the original Crystal Gem flag.

"Stay back!"

"Bismuth, we can't think of anyone who's more of a Crystal Gem than you."

"So please take this: the original Crystal Gem flag."

"Oh..." Bismuth takes the flag, "If it wasn't for you two, none of us would be who we are today. You make me so proud to be a Crystal Gem." she hugs the two, crying.

"Why did you have to put it so well, Bismuth?" Peridot asks as she joins the hug, crying as well.

"I'm gonna use my tears to make a watercolor painting of you." Lapis adds, crying as she joins in too.

Isabella and Steven start to break down as well, "Peridot, Lapis, Bismuth...we love you!"

"We love you too!"

...

Isabella wipes her brother's tears away with a smile as a hole is busted through the wall near the two, revealing Jasper.

"Heard you're leaving." Jasper turns to Isabella, "I'm coming with you!"

"Jasper, I'm going with my boyfriend."

"Then who will protect you?!"

"I can protect myself."

Jasper gives a disappointed sigh and scowls, "I know." she punches a hole in the ground and looks in the opposite direction, "Farewell, my Diamond." she headbutts the wall, creating another Jasper-shaped hole next to the previous one, walking through it.

"Whoa! Even Jasper's more upset than our own family!" Steven exclaims, "Maybe we need a round two?"

...

"Oh, Amethyst!" Steven calls as he holds a box.

Amethyst jumps up into a sitting position on the couch, "Huh?"

"We have a gift for you." Isabella sings.

"Is it food?!" Amethyst grabs the box, tilting the contents of the box into her mouth.

"No! It's-"

Amethyst holds an old game console in her mouth, surprised it's not food, "What the?" she spits the console back into the box.

"It's our old video game systems!" Steven exclaims.

"Aw, dudes...you better kiss your high scores goodbye!" Amethyst laughs.

"What?!"

"And say goodbye to your save files, too! Oh, I've been waiting forever to play through Golf Quest Mini on my own!" she leaves the room, "Why the heck would you own a game with only one save slot anyway?"

Isabella and Steven look at each other, dumbfounded, "Uhhh..."

...

Isabella and Steven leave the house and greet Pearl, who was sitting in a white chair while playing her bass, "Hello, Pearl!"

"Oh, hi! Do you need help packing?"

"No, it's just..." Isabella holds her lyre while Steven held his ukulele, "We're leaving you with our instruments."