"Since I tried to kill you and Steven? That was so embarrassing. I was just a wreck back then, but I am so much better now! So, what're you doin' here?"

"I need to talk to the Diamonds about something." Isabella told her.

"It must be really important if you didn't call or write like you usually do!"

"Yeah, I'm kinda going through something right now. I've been glowing pink and swelling up."

Spinel frowns for a moment before perking up, "Oh, if you're having trouble with your physical form, I know just who you should see. C'mon!" she grabs her hand and takes her to Yellow Diamond's quarters.

...

The two walk into the room to see Yellow Diamond sitting at her desk while resembling a shatter Gem, Flint, who cries out as she reforms.

"Hey. It's okay." Chert, another Gem, reassures her.

"Yellow, what are you doing?" Isabella asks.

Yellow Diamond, startled, turns to her and Spinel, "Oh, Isabella, you startled me! I was just reversing one of my awful experiments..." she picks up Flint, bringing her to show Isabella, "I can't always find every piece but watch this." she rubs her fingers together and uses her powers to heal Flint.

"Hey!"

"Welcome Back."

Flint and Chert share a hug, happily greeting each other.

"After all the damage I've done, it's only right to use my powers for a little reconstructive work on the Gems I've hurt. Speaking of which, I've got to reconstruct the Gems inside the Cluster. Oh, and if any of your uncorrupted Quartz friends want their horns reduced, just send them straight to me, I can permanently alter any physical form."

Spinel excitedly runs towards Yellow, "Oh! Do me!"

Isabella smiles as she watched Yellow use her powers on the pink Gem.

"She can make my arms really tough and big! And she can give me little teeny feetsies." Spinel nearly trips, "Ta-da!"

Isabella giggles, "That's amazing! Can I ask you something, Yellow?"

"You have the floor, Isabella."

"My Diamond powers have been causing scary changes in my body. I've been growing really big and I don't know what to do."

Yellow Diamond prepares to use her new powers, "Well I can definitely help with that. Hold still." she uses her powers to shrink her.

"No! I don't wanna be small!"

"Oh, forgive the misunderstanding." Yellow Diamond uses her powers to make her big, "There, you can be as large as you want."

"I don't wanna be large either! I just wanna be ME!" Isabella, glowing pink, stomps her foot into the ground, creating a large crater beneath her. She gasps as she calms down, "Oh, no! Not again!"

Yellow puts her back to normal, "What has gotten into you? If anything's out of proportion, it's your temper." she starts to change Spinel's form while speaking, "You can be big if you want to or you can be small if you want to, but if you're going to be upset no matter what, then this problem isn't physical, it's emotional. Go see Blue, that's her department."

Spinel happily spins around Isabella, chanting Blue's name.

...

Blue Diamond sits in her room, relaxing with blue clouds all around her, "Your powers have been causing you dramatic mood swings? That seems awfully troubling, Isabella."