-SIX. The Grade School Host Is The Naughty Type!

Start from the beginning

His three usual guests blushed, "Well, something did happen to Yukiko-chan." Airi smirked as the brown haired female let out a squeak.

    "She found a love letter in her desk today!" Mae exclaimed, "We don't exactly know who wrote it but she's going to met them after club hours!" She squealed.

    "Do you have someone in mind?" Shinjiro asked.

Yukiko slowly nodded as she hid her face in her hands, "I'm not really sure but i think it's Tenma-kun..."

    "Tenma?"

    "He's Yuki-chan's crush!" Mae said, "They've known each other since they were ten and their families are thinking about making them marry each other!"

Yukiko, if possible, turned even more red, "Well, I wish you luck." Shinjiro softly said, "But don't forget about me, okay?" Shinjiro used another one of Tamaki's phrases.

    "Y-YES!" Yukiko stamered.

And that's when Shinjiro noticed Shiro yelling at Honey and the later crying and cringing to Mori, "Are you alright?" Haruhi asked as the kid bumped into her, "I know, it's kinda hard getting used to all the weirdos around here. It took me and Shinjiro a while to get adjusted to all the craziness so don't freak out, I'm sure you'll get used to it." She smiled.

Shiro stared  at Haruhi for a while, and that's when Shinjiro excused himself and walked towards them.

    "'Something wrong?" Haruhi asked, seeing as the kid went silent.

    "Are you a crossdresser?"

The twins and Tamaki stared at the pair in horror, "Okay, that's enough!" Tamaki covered Shiro's eyes, "I think Shiro should take care of the tea for us, don't you?"

    "Wow, Haruhi!" The twins started patting her head, "You're looking extra manly today! Now, do what the boss says and let Shiro take care of that tea set, it's part of his training. You're too macho for tea sets!"

The three idiots laughed nervously.

    "Now be careful with it, it's pretty heavy." Haruhi said as she handed Shiro the tea set, only for him to drop it almost instantly.

Seeing this, Shinjiro ran and caught it before it hit the floor. He turned and slightly frowned at Shiro, who noticed and pouted, "It's not my fault that I dropped it, it's the crossdresser's fault 'cause she's the one who made me take it in the first place!"

    "That was rude, though." Shinjiro said.

    "Hey, you should make the crossdresser and the stupid guy who caught the tea set do all your stupid chores! I'm not here to carry tea sets! I'm here to learn how to make women happy!" Shiro yelled at Tamaki. 

Tamaki, agitated, said, "You won't get anywhere with that attitude, and I am not going to let you disrespect Haruhi nor Shinjiro. So," He pointed at Shiro, "put this brat in isolation!"

The twins raised their hands, "You got it boss!"

And then a cage droped down over Shiro. 'Is this really a music room?' Shinjiro asked himself.

    "What's going on here, why did you put me on a cage all of a sudden?!" Shiro asked, gripping the bars tightly, "This is no way to treat your loyal apprentice! Now let me outta this cage!"

    "Not until you've learned your lesson." Tamaki said as he drank some tea, "I made you my apprentice because I thought you were serious about becoming a host, but I guess I was wrong."

    "I am serious, totally serious!" Shiro said as Tamaki continued sipping on his tea, "I want you to teach me how to make a woman happy!" He fell to his knees, "I'm gonna run out of time... Please, won't you teach me?"