Darren Chen knew all this since Xiao Zhan had always told him whatever transpired between him and Hoa Xuan. Then, he and Xiao Zhan were best of friends but Xiao Zhan distanced himself from him when he noticed he wasn't happy with him and focus on his boyfriend, Hoa Xuan and was hoping Hoa Xuan will one day take a bold step and formally marry him and keep him as his wife, which also never came and Chen was happy about it. 

"And now, because of Hoa Xuan extension he decided to go after the hottest guy? I'll see that the wedding never happens. I'll do anything I can to see to that! Slut! Do you think you're lucky and I am not? You think you're fortunate right? By the time I'm done with you, you'll know how to hide your pretty ugly face!" He scuffed and grinned darkly and began whistling as he continued proceeding home, noting the serenity of the village at the moment.

"They were all in for a great shock." Chen thought and was still smiling and imagining what Xiao Zhan's face would look like when his wedding won't be fertile, it will be tremendous to watch.

"Who are they?" Chen jumped, almost falling on hearing the voice of his boyfriend. He steadied his breathing and looked to see Dylan was standing with arms crossed and was standing behind a tree there. He wondered how he got to know what he was thinking but cursed himself on realizing he said that out loud. 

"Chen, I ask, who are they that will be in for a shock? Or did the cat get your tongue? I was standing here and was watching how you were whispering and smugly grinning to yourself while invading closer and I wondered what made you like this. So, who are they?" 

Chen opened his mouth to say something but words couldn't form and still wondered if Dylan must've heard him murmuring those words he said at first and wondered if he said that out loud too, he thought whilst looking at his boyfriend who never removed his curious eyes on him. "I'm running out of patience with you, Chen. I asked for the last time; who are they?"

"I was just singing and nothing else." Chen lied under his nose and Dylan saw behind his lies as well. "And what are you standing there for? Don't tell me you've been stalking me?"

Dylan looked at him with so much irritation for asking such stupid questions. "What am I doing here you asked? Well, my supposed boyfriend left this morning to go to the market to buy something he'll cook for us to eat but I waited and waited until I got tired of waiting and decided to go and look for him and know what kept him but guess what, he's coming back empty-handed and was murmuring and smiling like a witch to himself!" 

Realization hit Chen, making him take a step backwards avoiding his man who he noticed was raging in anger. How could he have forgotten he left this morning to buy what he took money from Dylan and told him he was going to the market to buy some groceries since he's lacking what he's using to cook only for him to go to Hoa Xuan's house for gossip instead. 

"I'm finished today. Someone, please come to my rescue. My gwad!" Chen murmured, his eyes pleading while stepping back and was fidgeting in fear since he knew what Dylan would do to him.

"Chen, where are the things you left to go and get or rather I should ask, where are you coming from?" Dylan asked, his voice cold and threatening that Chen gulped dryly in fear.

"I... I... I am... Coming...from... Xuan house..." He said and jerked when Dylan rushed to him and caught him before he was able to run.

"You mean, you left this morning at Hoa Xuan's house instead of going to buy something I'll eat before leaving for my work? Chen, are you mad? Wait, you mean you haven't gone to the market but Hoa Xuan house? That irresponsible bastard?" Dylan gripped tightly on his wrist, trying so hard to hold back his anger without knowing he was hurting Chen's hand in the process.