Chapter 12/ Cold Soul

Trying something a little different, this chapter is going to be in omega female's point of view, pay close attention! – Silver :*

                *PoV Omega Female*

                The alpha's bitch (literally, I think to myself) is too well guarded by her oh-so-sexy-should-be-mine of a mate. Luckily, I am in two classes with her that he is not. Meaning that I can probably get her then if I want to.

                Which I do, she needs to get out of my way so I can make the Alpha notice me. Make him fall in love with, because obviously the Moon Goddess got it all wrong when she mated those two together. I was supposed to be his mate.

                "Listen dumbass, you know who your mate actually is, go find him." My wolf Seanna growls.

                "Shut up Seanna, you don't know anything." I hiss at her, forcing her out of my mind.

                "Says she who thought she would be mated to an Alpha. You're an omega that rarely happens." Seanna laughs out of pity. "You shouldn't try anything against his mate, she would kill us both."

                "She isn't that strong..." I grumble.

                "You know that's wrong." Seanna chuffs at me, and she is right, I know his mate could take me. But not if there was a group of us.

                "You're not actually considering taking her out are you?" Seanna gasps.

                "Umh... Yes?" I sigh, she knows this already, dumb wolf.

                "Great, just what I always wanted, to be the wolf of some idiot planning on getting herself killed young. Go ahead, kill us both." Seanna groans dramatically.

                I just ignore her melodramatics. She just doesn't understand, my mate, who I am devoted to, who I need is taken by some short bitch. I could take her. Anybody could, she is weak, small, and I bet her wolf is too. I know she is the Alpha's daughter in the Light Fang pack, meaning she is probably used to being pampered. I know that I could take her in human form.

                All I need to do is corner her, get her right where I want her. And I know exactly how.

                First class on Thursday comes quickly, and my plan is all laid out. I see her walk in, but then right on her ass is who should be my mate. Alpha Nathan. He is gorgeous, smoky green eyes, caramel hair, tall and built. He makes me weak in the knees, as is every girl he comes across.

                I am sure he is just walking her in, he has never been in this class, why would he be now? He pulls out a chair for his little slut, and she smiles up at him with her too-perfect white teeth. She flips her insane hair behind her chair, and I catch a whiff of her scent. It is sweet and sugary. Vanilla and roses, but there was something cold about, maybe it was just her soul coming through. Icy and evil.

                God I hate her.

                As Nathan walked to the front of the class to hand our teacher a note, he smiled and Mr. Clark smiles back at him, nodding his head. Nathan struts back to his little slut, and sits next to her, grabbing her hand under their shared two person desk.

                He leans in to her and whispers something to her, which should be me.

                I am tempted to jump from my seat and tackle her then and there, but I don't due to the fact Mr. Clark would punish my deeply for it. That and I don't want Nathan to be mad at me. That is no way to make a first impression.

                Not that Nathan doesn't already know me, we are in the same pack, and he obviously knows me. I bet he loves me too, he is only mated to that whore because the moon goddess made a slip up. Clearly.

                Some day he will run up to me and profess his love to me. Preferably after I have beaten his dearest little weakling of a mate to an absolute pulp. She will have to surrender her title then, and I will be the Alpha's Mate. All I need to do is wait, wait until I can catch her off guard.

                Then Nathan will be all mine.

                All mine.

                *PoV Omega Male*

                Since when has that tool Nathan been in my class? I have spent months admiring the flawless Abela, her long soft hair, her stunning eyes and perfectly shaped butt from my seat two rows behind her. But not now, no, her dumbass mate, Nathan Rose (gross, even his name makes me angry) has joined our class. Now they are holding hands under the desk they share.

                That should be my spot, my girl, and my mate.

                Instead it is the so called "heart-throb of Shadow Claw".

                "Listen here asshole, she isn't yours, get over it." My wolf groaned.

                "Would you shut your mouth already?" I muttered.

                "Nope, your actual mate is in this room, can't you smell her?" Erik tried.

                Sure enough, there was an intoxicating smell of cinnamon and lemon. I ignored it though, as it wasn't the beautiful Abela emitting the scent.

                It was some stranger whom I could care less about.

                "Don't be like that." Erik sighed, trying to convince me to get my mate was basically his full time job now.

                I ignored him some more, hoping he would get the hint. I didn't want my mate, the Moon Goddess had made a stupid mistake.

                "The Moon Goddess never makes mistakes." Erik groaned, he had listened me go through this many times now.

                Class was coming to an end, and I couldn't wait to be alone with Abela in my next class. I could win her over, I knew I could.