Chapter 11/ A little perk

The next few days floated by, and I slowly got more used to having a mate by my side. As it happens, I only had one of my five classes with Nathan, but we had almost identical class lists. I was hoping we would be in more classes together, but of course not everything you want comes true. As I pulled in to the school parking lot I saw my handsome mate leaning up against the brick wall of the school. He was wearing a cream coloured tight knit shirt pulled up to his elbows. His caramel hair was tousled and pushed off to one side like he always kept it. It was wavy and curly in places, his black jeans were a little ripped in some places, faded in sections and he was looked like something straight out of a GQ magazine. I could see his abs under his tight shirt, rippling under his shirt as he stretched and ran his hand through his hair.

                His feet were covered in a pair of canvas Keds, and my eyes were fixated on him. I hopped out of my jeep and fixed my navy floral dress. The sweet heart neckline and thick gold necklaces complemented my small shoulders. My small waist was complemented by the fit and flare style I adored. I wore short brown cowboy boots, matching brown purse and my hair was down in its natural wavy fashion.

                As I walked towards my mate, the steady clacking of my boots on concrete, I made sure to flip my hair and smile sexily. Nathan grinned and got off the wall walking towards me in his typical “I am the boss” walk that Alphas always had. Beside me Cat was running towards her mate and now boyfriend Alec, whom was walking towards her from his red Mustang.

                Nathan embraced me when we finally met, sparks flowing between us.

                “Good morning beautiful.” He whispered in my ear, burying himself in my masses of hair. His breath was warm on my neck, and his arms were strong around my back.

                “Good morning handsome.” I whispered in to his chest, my body enveloped in his alluring scent.

                “Man she’s got you whipped bro.” Alec chuckled, I looked up from my mate’s chest to look him in the eyes.

                “Says you Alec.” I giggled, freeing one of my arms to point at the fact he was holding hands with Cat.

                “I never said I wasn’t.” He laughed, pulling Cat in to a side hug, putting his arm around her waist.

                I had to admit, Alec and Cat were a smoking hot couple. Alec was tall, tan skinned black hair and built similar to Nathan, with the exception Nathan was stronger due to being Alpha-born. Alec looked extremely European, as did Cat, which made them both beautiful and elegant.

                It was almost unfair how attractive of a couple they were.

                I was lucky to have such an amazing future Beta and Beta-Female.

                The first two periods consisted of me sitting being totally bored waiting for third period so I could see my mate again. My attention floated here and there, never truly on my work. I wanted to just leave the class and follow my nose to my mate and crawl in to his lap. Snuggle up and fall asleep.

                “This class is so boring.” Lume sighed, laying down in my head.

                “Don’t I know it. You could just sleep you know that, right?” I groaned.

                “Not really, you’re already half asleep, if I go to sleep you’ll pass out for sure.” Lume was standing up now, pacing back and forth.

                “Why can’t I just have coffee like a normal person instead of a talkative wolf?” I laughed to myself, the strange truths of being a werewolf.

                “Umh, wolves are way more awesome.” Lume disagreed. “And besides, would you rather have to search for a guy that might be the right one and never have that awesome feeling that comes with a mate instead?”

                I thought about that for a minute. “Never mind, I think I would rather have a wolf.”

                “Thought so.” Lume laughed at me.

                The bell rang shortly after my little conversation with Lume.

                “Mate?” She chirped excitedly.

                “Of course!” I grinned, and we raced off.

                I met Nathan against the wall we agreed on meeting at. I smiled up at his handsome face, and he put his hands through mine.

                “Guess what beautiful?” He was grinning ear to ear.

                “What?” I said immediately.

                “I got my classes switched so I could be with my girl all day.” He smiled and pulled me in to a hug.

                My wolf was going crazy, and on the inside so was I. “Actually?”

                “Of course, perk of being an alpha I guess.” He laughed and I could feel his chest thumping.

                “Oh my god baby, thank you!” I jumped up and kissed him lightly on the cheek where his faint little freckles were.

                I was so excited that he had gone far enough to get his classes changed so he could be with me all day. It made my heart jump.

                “When does the change start?” I asked.

                “Tomorrow, and you better make sure you have a spot reserved for me next to you.” He teased, kissing me on my cheek.

                “I will always make room for you.” I said honestly.

                Needless to say, I was excited for tomorrow.

                A/N- Sorry for the short filler chapter you guys, but every story needs and has them. I could not make myself write this chapter to be honest. I just wasn’t feeling it, so sorry if it sucks. I am going to post the next one soon, and I promise it will be much better. – Silver :*