Chapter 7 [The Realm of Eophisia]

Start from the beginning

The black-haired girl wanted to hit herself for her over-excitement. They are now in a fantasy world. Of course, there will be magical creatures and beings. Wait.

"Then do you think they'll help us?" She suggested, leaning forward.

Lucas snorted. "I doubt it." He was quick to turn down her idea. Tsubaki frowned when he glanced at her. "The Kingdom of Ateatis is hostile to outsiders, especially humans."

"But—"

Lucas shook his head. "No point. Even if you tried to convince them that you are a Champion, they'll kill you before you could get close." He clarified which made the girl slump down in despair.

But this girl was desperate, so she was not giving up. They need to steal back her sword back and save the others but they could not possibly accomplish that without actual help. "Then... are there any kingdoms or tribes that worship me?" Her smile awkwardly twitched at the male's blank stare. "B-By me, I mean the Champion for the Vermilion Sword, of course!"

Ignoring the girl's rambling, Lucas held his chin in thought. "If I am not mistaken, the Sverige Kingdom of the North was supposed to be guarding the sword."

"The Sve-Sveliye?" Tsubaki fumbled over the name, her tongue still had some difficulty rolling over the r.

"Sve-ree-ye." Lucas corrected her. "Yes, they're a human-occupied kingdom in the far north. Constant winter there."

"Wait human kingdom, you say?" Tsubaki furrowed her brows.

"You heard me right. As matter of a fact, there are currently four human kingdoms." Lucas nodded. "And the four kingdoms would make up the Four Obelisk Union."

"Obe-what?"

The male mage merely sighed before grabbing his bag and pulling out a map.

"Eophisia?" Tsubaki blinked at the large name plastered upon the map. This earned her an odd look from Lucas. "All this time, you haven't learned the name of the world you were forced into?"

"Ehe." Tsubaki gave a sheepish smile. Lucas merely responded with a deadpan look. She coughed, turning away. "Anyway, what this Obese Union you were talking about?"

"The Four Obelisk Union." Lucas rolled his eyes as he corrected her once more. "The Rusa of the East, the Santok of the South, Sverige of the North, and lastly Istilan of the West." He pointed to each kingdom. Tsubaki nodded her head, absolving the information.

"Then would they be any help?"

"Same with Ateatis, no." Lucas shot the idea down too.

"Eh?!" Tsubaki fumbled forward. "Bu-But they're a human kingdom! Why would—"

"Human yes, but they are currently the strongest kingdom in the union. Need I to remind you that they are a part of the very same union with the kingdom that tried to kill you off?" Lucas pointed at Istilan.

The black-haired girl paled at the reminder. "Don't tell me they want me dead too?!" Relief returned when the black-haired male shook his head.

"I wouldn't say that but..." He sighed. "I wouldn't put my trust in them if I were you. What to say that they would not use like Istilan had?" He scratched his head. "Not only that, getting in touch with them is another issue."

"Getting in touch?" Tsubaki's eyes widened. She snapped back to the map. Right, they're a kingdom far in the North. And with the whole kingdom of Istilan literally after her head, she doubts she'll get that far. "Isn't there any form of communication we could do?"

"There are communication spells and even teleportation spells," Lucas frowned with a sigh once his red orbs glanced at her. "But those are completely ineffective on you with that curse on you."