Chapter 31

After dinner.

Jonghyun laid on the table as he did his homework. From time to time, he would look downstairs to look at lisa typing away on the keyboard.

"Mommy, that uncle is still downstairs ??"

Lisa looked down.

The man stood under the street lamp, his body shrouded in the light until it was a bit white.

He kept looking at her with cold eyes, but he didn't know when, but his memory had already started to fade away.

Slowly, it turned into a gentle young man that she had adored for many years.

Time slowly flowed by. It didn't leave any traces under his body, but only made him calm and taciturn.

"Hurry up and write."

Lisa retracted his gaze and continued doing the work.

She was trying his best to stop caring about that person.

From time to time, people would pass by downstairs and whisper about the man holding the umbrella in the rain.

He was out of place in this humble place.

This caused the people passing by to stop their steps and discuss with each other.

A person like Jungkook would always become the center of attention, no matter where he went.

The rain was getting heavier.

Time passed second by second.

The crowd gradually quieted down.

Midnight.

There was the sound of rain.

The uncle next door was snoring loudly. The baby who was just a month old upstairs seemed to have woken up from hunger again as it cried loudly.

The little fellow who had been working and resting regularly laid on the table, his eyes rolling around as he looked at lisa. He obviously really wanted to ask something, yet he had actually pretended to be extremely sensible.

He forcefully endured it. But he refused to go to sleep no matter what. Lisa closed his notebook, "After you go to the toilet, go to sleep."

"I'll stay with Mommy."

Jonghyun straightened his waist, indicating that she was not sleepy at all, "Tomorrow is Saturday, so there is no need to go to class ?? I can stay late with Mommy today. "

Lisa rubbed his head, "If you don't sleep well, you won't grow tall."

The little fellow looked at her with a worried expression.

It was as if he was making a difficult choice between continuing to accompany her and growing taller.

"I'm asleep, Mommy!"

The little guy jumped down from the stool and ran to the bathroom. He washed his face, brushed his teeth and changed into his pajamas, and when he turned off the bedside lamp, he suddenly sat up with his blanket in his arms, "That uncle ??" I'm not curious, really. "

After the little guy finished speaking, he didn't wait for her reply and went to sleep with his head covered.

In less than two minutes. He began to snore softly. It was pretty quick to pretend that he was sleeping.

After lisa finished arranging the documents, the little guy's breathing had already started to steady.

She turned off the lamp and stood at the window for a moment.