Chapter 24

"Jung Jungkook ??"

Eunha tried his best to remain calm. "Let me go first. My friend is still here. How about this ??"

As she spoke, tears fell from her eyes as she felt wronged.

Only then did the other women react, and they shakily advised: "Thank you Director Jeon, if you have anything to say, please say it ??"

"Eunha's body isn't good. You'll scare her."

"Scram!"

Jungkook bellowed.

His eyes stared intently at Eunha.

The rest of the people realized that the situation was not right, took their bags and left, casually saying a few words to make Eunha and Jungkook feel better.

Each one was faster than the last as they fled for the door.

Only Jungkook and eunha were left in the living room.

"What's the matter with you?"

Eunha looked panicked, "How could lisa be so vicious? Even if she died, she wouldn't let us be together ?? Her words could not be trusted. Right! "She must have purposefully provoked him,Jungkook??"

Jungkook's reaction made everyone tremble with fear.

"Speak!"

Jungkook's voice suddenly turned poisonous.

"I... I said... I will always be with you... Life or Life... "Or die ??"

Slightly intermittent.

She quickly pondered what lisa would do to suppress the guilt in her eyes.

As she spoke, tears constantly fell, "Jungkook, you said that you have always been good to me. You said that you will never let me suffer any grievances. Seoul??"

"That's not right!"

Jungkook reached out to grab her throat, and his gaze was so dark that it seemed as though he would kill her at any moment, "You didn't say that at that time!"

Every time he brought up the matter at Busan City, eunah would use the thought of not wanting to recall such a terrifying incident as this to obscure the past.

Now think about it.

He had never truly confirmed this with her, not even once.

"You said that we will definitely not die, you said that we will definitely live" "You said that you haven't gotten the chance to give me the love letter you wrote me. You said that you wanted me to say that you like me ??"

The strength in jungkook's hands became increasingly stronger.

The more he thought about it, the more certain he that those words weren't spoken by Eunha.

This hatred came violently and violently.

"Jung jungkook ??" I was wrong... "I was wrong ??"

He pulled his hand away with all his might.

The feeling of being choked by someone's throat was truly suffocating.

Her face had already started to turn abnormally red, but Jungkook completely had no intention to let go of her hand.

"Jungkook!"

Eunwoo who had rushed over immediately opened his hands wide, "Let go! It will kill you! "

suddenly threw him to the ground, using all his strength to make eunha sit on the corner of the wall.

That was ten years ago.

At that time, why would Jungkook turn over old debts when it was too late for everyone to care about themselves, and when even lisa had died?

I can't admit it.

Lisa was dead.

There was no proof of that.

Yes.

She coughed with all her might, "Jungkook ??" Listen to me, you can't be fooled by lisa, that woman ?? "I, I ??"

Eunha bit down and refused to admit it.

Jungkook crouched down and said expressionlessly, "Don't worry, I won't let you die that easily."

"Jungkook!"

Eunha pulled him back, and said angrily: "You f * cking want to die? "Why aren't you leaving!"

Eunha held onto the wall and ran for his life while trembling.

Jungkook walked out with a gloomy face.

"Jungkook! What's wrong with you! "

Eunwoo said in a stern voice, "You almost strangled her to death. What can't we talk about? "

"Lisa never told me before."

Jungkook's voice was dejected.

Eunwoo couldn't react in time, "What did you say?"

Jungkook said: "lisa has never told me before, back then in Busan City, she was the one who ??"

Eunwoo didn't speak for a moment.

After a long time, he said, "It's all in the past now."

Eunwoo reached out and gently patted his shoulder, "Don't think about it, don't think about the past."

Every time a person began to realize that they had done something wrong.

Endless regret would follow him.

"I always thought it was eunwoo"

Jungkook looked lonely, "I've always"

He treated lisa the evil woman who had separated him and his lover.

"Stop it." "It's possible ??"

Eunwoo wanted to speak up to comfort him, but no matter what possibility it was, it had already become impossible to persuade him.

Late at night.

Jungkook drove to Western Suburb.

That villa that lisa had left.

He could not imagine that she could still go there.

He was in a hurry to verify the truth of the matter.

When they arrived, the sky was completely dark.

The lights were on in the villa.

There was a woman's figure in the garden, and a small voice.

Jungkook got off the car, and his steps seemed to stagger.

A feeling of 'joy' instantly spread through his heart.

She's here.

He passed through the fence surrounding the villa and saw the man with his back to him, throwing his clothes and things into the fire.

The flames in the night gradually increased in size, jumping and dancing, enveloping the man's body and making him sway in the air.

Lisa.

He wanted to call her name.

For a moment, there was no sound coming out of his throat.

Jungkook never thought that there would come a day where he would be so overjoyed to see lisa.