𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 | 𝟒𝟐

Începe de la început

But instead, neither of us got to her.

'HANNES', I yelled, him stopping Dina from reaching us with his bare body, pushing her titan hand as far away as he could.

'Are you insane?!', Eren shouted at him as the three of us lay there in shock, Hannes slicing off the titan's hand with no remorse.

'HAHA! Can you believe this luck? Crazy right!', he grew happy for some odd reason.

'Watch me, this is the least that I owe your mother! She'll finally have the vengeance she deserves!', he flew up, using his ODM gear to project himself towards the titan in hopes of killing it.

But instantly I felt an unease, that it wasn't going to he a good idea.

'NO HANNES!', Eren yelled up, helpless on the ground with no ODM gear.

Mikasa and I both got up hastily, prepping in order to fight alongside Hannes, although that creepy feeling of guilt began to form inside of me again, just like in Utgaurd.

I just have to push it down.

Far far away.

'Stop it!', my head instantly snapped towards Eren who called at us both.

'What?', I worried in the midst of the field.

'I have to be the one to kill it. This one belongs to me. Wait here', he gritted immensely, such courage with so little protection, he moved towards the titan and Hannes with no ODM gear at all.

'Wait Eren!', Mikasa winced from beside me.

'Mikasa', I quickly knelt down, 'What's the matter, are you hurt?'.

'I'm fine', she winced again, 'I just hurt myself earlier'.

Assuring me she'd be okay, we turned our attention back to Eren who seemed to be ready to risk it all, just for us, 'Let me know if you need anything Mikasa', I offered.

'Eren dont go! We have to get you out of here!', she practically begged from the ground, her injury causing her to hesitate.

'Not until i've settled the score', Eren notified us, looking down towards it freshly healed hand, 'Stand back!'.

It was too late to try and stop him now, and so bridal style I picked Mikasa up, moving further back before his transformation killed us both.

Biting his hand, blood seeped from his skin, and yet nothing happened.

I watched from a short distance as it continued to flow out, just like his determination.

It wouldn't stop.

'Eren that's enough!', I got closer again, bringing Mikasa with me and placing her gently on the ground.

'WHATT??', he gasped in shock at it not working, thinking he was healed enough for the change.

'Eren you're gonna hurt yourself!', I pulled onto his shoulder in order to pull his hand away from his mouth.

Aggressively, he pulled it back, 'NO! DONT DO THIS, NOT NOW', completely ignoring me and speaking to his blood soaked palm.

'Eren stop', Mikasa's hand graced the air, reaching out for him in fear.