𝐀 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 | 𝟑𝟒

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

'Welcome, candidates of 831. We are hoping for a promising few to come out of this group. Don't disappoint'.

I watched, my hands behind my back as I stared up to the tall soldier looking man, he grabbed everyones attention in an instant, and made sure everyone was listening intently.

'Please get into partners. You'll need to be working with someone along your training course in order to better yourselves and each other. Find those partners and then start to spar. That'll be all. We'll be watching', The tall soldier finished as I looked around, not knowing anyone I was slightly nervous to just randomly go up and ask someone to be partners.

And the spaces were filling up fast.

'Excuse me?', I felt a light tap on my left shoulder, 'F/N?'.

I turned to see someone I knew, my neighbour, who I would always play out with.

Excitement filled me as I smiled, finally a recognisable face in here.

Blonde boy.

'What are you doing here! Did your mum and dad put you up to this too?', I asked as I hugged him, bringing my head back to observe his reaction.

'Yeah, my dad was very adamant on it', he chuckled.

'My mum too. I'm not sure why though', I shrugged, 'Want to be partners?'.

'Sure, but you'll beat me up F/N', he grew nervous.

'Hey', My brows furrowed, 'I beat up those immature people that hurt you when we play outside, i'm not going to hurt you. Promise'.

'Promise?', His eyes looked at me.

'Promise', we locked our small pinkies, 'Although we do need to do something soon before those guys shout at us. I'll teach you', I offered.

'Sure, i'd like that', he smiled.

'I'll demonstrate first, then i'll go through it with you, yeah?', I smiled towards him.

'Go ahead', he raised his fists in front of his chest.

Walking towards him with my fists covering my face, in a fighting stance, I quickly grabbed his neck which was free. Sticking my leg out, I twisted his small body and in turn it fell, tripping over my right leg which stuck out.

Looking up, I received a nod from one of the guys in uniform, my fast pace alerting them.

'I didn't hurt you did I?', I asked, taking his hand to help him up off the dusty ground.

'No i'm okay', he shrugged, finally standing back up.

'You should move your fists to cover the front of your face. That way if I try to grab your neck again you will be able to push my hand away instead of me being able to reach you', I spoke, telling him of how I would approach it.

'Like this?', he questioned, bringing them slightly too low.

'Just a bit higher', I motioned up, 'You've got it'.