"The Dark Lord is back and he's hunting down something he needed and never gotten before! And our protection applies to both Harry and—"

"We know, Remus! We will help them!"

"Then help them!"

"Hi?" Aine awkwardly greeted but the noise of arguments filter out her voice and she looks to Aion who sighed, he cleared his throat but it doesn't seem to stop the squabble between the adults. 

"EXCUSE ME!" Aine voiced louder and it was only when the familiar red-head mother glanced over at them both. "AINE! AION!" she shouted and the quarrelling came to an abrupt stop with all eyes looking at them. The lours on Sirius and Remus's faces disappeared into a smile and they waved to her, acting like there wasn't a big fight earlier. 

"Hi," she greeted them back timidly with the number of people in this room. "I hope we aren't intruding on this argument I mean, conversation," she corrects and Molly Weasley immediately cuts her. 

"Not at all, sweetie! Come over~" 

The two of them proceeded out of the fireplace and Aion began to introduce himself, it was the first official meeting between him and some of them in this room and the start wasn't going exactly well thanks to the dispute. Nevertheless, he ended up greeting them all positively and they reacted welcoming to him.

Elliot came soon after and found out the weird tension in the air before looking over at his daughter, "What did I miss?" he asks her and she crosses her arms, pursing her lips, "Just some bunch of adults throwing words across the table."

Her father chuckles, not really sure what Aine had told him. Either way, he had greeted the Weasley couple and the people who were supposedly members of the Order of the Phoenix, a secret society founded by Albus Dumbledore. The members included Arthur and Molly Weasley, Kingsley Shacklebolt and Nymphadora Tonks, both Aurors who work for the ministry. Along with her Hogwarts Professors: Minerva McGonagall, Severus Snape, Rubeus Hagrid and the two men who she had seen ages ago, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin.

Her concerned frown turned into a beaming smile mixed with sheer shock as she met eyes with the two Marauder members." Sirius! Remus!" she chirped happily, running over to them as they smile tenderly over her. She gave them both a big tight hug as Sirius patted her little head, "Hello, doll! How are you?" he asks her, grinning brightly.

"Better now that I've seen the both of you! It's been so long! How have you both been?" she asks back, eyes brightly looking at the two men who stared at each other. 

"Awful," Sirius complains in a whisper. "But it's all right now that you're here," he winks to her and she giggles, peering over to Remus who smiles. He seemed to be doing well so far and his complexion was certainly better than the last time she had seen him. It was almost a year and a half since she has seen him, the former time was him walking out of the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom where his shoulders drooped gloomily. Now, his frame was confidently upright and his hair was no longer a mess but nicely swooped to the side.

"It's great to see you, Aine," he simpers and she nodded, "It's wonderful to see you too, Professor."

"I'm not your professor anymore, so there is no need for the formalities," he reminded. Aine grew flustered, he was right. He had resigned and was no longer her teacher, she wondered what should she call him now? Remus? Lupin? Mr Lupin? Mr Remus? The latter sounds awkward and odd and it felt weird to address him, mister, unlike the way she did with Sirius since she called him his first name directly.

"Right... Mr Lupin..?" she answers back with a question and Sirius immediately snorted at her remark, earning a side-eye from his best pal, that he snickered silently.