PROLOGUE

"Legend has it there is always a reason why souls meet. Maybe they found each other for reasons that weren't so different after all. They were two souls searching and found a home lost in each other. When souls find comfort in one another, separation is not possible. The reasons they are brought together are no accident..."

-N. R. Hart
From "Beauty and the Beast"

•••

•••

In the realm of existence, where the forces of Birth, Death, and Fate converged, the very fabric of life was shaped and guided. Every individual's journey was orchestrated by the hands of these enigmatic entities, each wielding immense power and purpose. 

At the center of it all stood Fate, a formidable force with an insatiable appetite for weaving intricate threads of destiny. With an almost twisted obsession, Fate meticulously mapped out the lives of each soul, entangling their paths in a web of intricate choices and consequential encounters. It reveled in the complexity of existence, ever eager to manipulate and shape the outcomes that lay ahead.

Then there was Birth, the gentle harbinger of new beginnings, brought forth souls into the world, infusing them with potential and purpose. It was a moment of hope and anticipation, marking the start of a unique journey that would unfold in the embrace of time.

On the other end of the spectrum stood Death, the inevitable conclusion to every single tale. It cast its gaze upon souls, guiding them towards the final threshold of existence. It was a solemn and sacred duty, as Death ensured that every life had its appointed end, completing the cycle of existence and making way for new beginnings.

Though Fate may have held the mantle of supremacy, Birth and Death were not to be underestimated. Their presence, though often overshadowed, was a reminder that life was a delicate balance, shaped by the interplay of beginnings and endings. The birth of a soul was a precious gift, filled with boundless potential, while death, though mourned, held a certain solemn beauty in its finality.