𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 (𝐍𝐁)

Disclaimer this book is not perfect. There will be scenes are things that aren't what it's like in real life. So please stop with those comments and arguing that it's not true. It's a book not everything I write is going to be real.

The second thing is please stop with the negative comments. It's not nice, besides how would feel if you wrote a book and people wrote negative/mean/rude comments about your book, you wouldn't like that now would you. So stop with that, please and thank you.

The third thing is that I'm not perfect either so don't expect me to be better no one is.
So don't expect this book to be the best one there.

Fourth thing just because we're in the current this current year doesn't mean the ages are going to be accurate to this year. It's about 2017-2018 when this book is happening. Plus it's fake not all books are going to be real stop making expectations and then getting upset when I don't reach them. Once again not perfect

Rules:

1. If I see comments saying that it's lame or anything negative that isn't trying to help me improve, I will simply block you, it's that simple.

2. If I see comments about that I'll simply delete it.

Not actually rules just instructions really. But important disclaimers as well.

Please note that there is:

Triggers
Death
Swearing
Controlling
Toxic characters
Age gap (that I'm going to change)

I don't know what else to put there, please let me know if there's anything that I need to make clear of.

I hope you have a good time and enjoy reading. I appreciate everything you've done for me and making my dream come true. I love you guys <3