"Stop giving me those looks. I can't help you. When your Aunt Mione makes a decision, No one interferes with it including me. Sorry kids." Said Older Ron.

"Ughhhhh" said all the kids.

"Uncle Harry, if you can't take us to the Ministry. Can you teach us how to play Quidditch along with Aunt Ginny?" said Freddie.

"Yeahhhh Please" said James and all the kids nodded their heads vigorously.

"No, you all are still small to play. You'll end up getting hurt and I am not risking that." Said Older Harry.

"Come on, Harry. Don't be a fused bulb. Teach them to play. I'll help you too. Anyway, they are going to learn it at Hogwarts in a year or two." Said Older Ginny smiling.

"Thank you, Aunt Ginny." Said the kids.

"Gin, you are supposed to be on my side. You're my wife." Said Older Harry.

At this, Harry and Ginny blushed hard.

"Fine, I'll teach you all. Now get off me, It hurts" said Older Harry.

"Sorry, Uncle Harry." Said all the kids and James, Al and Lily said, "Sorry dad."

"I'll everybody except Hugo, Lily, Lucy and Louise because they are too young." Said Older Harry.

"Thank you, Uncle Harry." Said all the kids except Lily, Hugo, Louise and Lucy.

"That's unfair, dad!" huffed Lily.

"That's fair, Lily." Said Older Harry.

"But Daddy, I am your princess." Said Lily.

"You are, Lilybear but that doesn't change the fact that you're still young." Said Older Harry.

"But I am your only daughter." Grunted Lily.

"No, means No Lily." Said Older Harry.

"I am your peanut." Said Lily.

"No, Lily." Said Older Harry.

"I am your Lilybean." Said Lily.

"No, Lily." Said Older Harry.

Then Lily used her secret weapon- her puppy eyes and pouted lips.

She looked at him lovingly and pouted her lips.

"Pwease, Daddy." Said Lily.

(Pwease=Please, Lily's small duh.)

Older Harry looked at her then said, "Ughh, fine. You'll use the toy brooms, not the real ones. Now, just stop giving me those eyes."

Then, Lily ran into her father's arms and picked her up immediately like they had done it hundreds of times. Lily kissed her father's nose.

"Thank you, Daddy. I wove you so much." Said Lily.

(Wove=love)

Older Harry closed his eyes and held his daughter close to him.

"I love you too, princess." Said Older Harry.

Everybody awed at this even the people from the past.

Then the memory ended.

("This doesn't mean you are dad's favourite." Huffed James.

"Of course it does." Said Lily smirking.)

Then the memory changed and then it showed us halls of Hogwarts. It was lonely not a single soul was in the hallway.

Then, we see Lily at night time. It seems she was going to The Great Hall for dinner. Suddenly, two people jumped in front of her from behind the pillar.