Cbapter 33 Evil love 🍋

Start from the beginning

"Touya...tto- ou-ya.." I moaned. My breathing altering it's pace with every kiss.

"It's such a shame he'll never see you in this sexy dress again....cause I'm gonna burn it...that's right..right after I fuck you in this. I'm gonna live his dream...you're mine.. forever...and you'll always be my number one." He smiled going down on me.

"Fuck!" I love it when he goes down on me. I greedily pushed my hips onto his face. My juices were filtering out through my lace panties. That's how wet and overflowing he made me.

He licked my seeping sex juice and looked up at me with a thread of lube connecting his tongue and my pussy. It was shining in his blue light. I bit down on my lips, holding on to dear life because I knew he was gonna rearrange my insides soon.

He smiled and went back onto my swollen throbbing clit. His tongue circled around it in constant pressure and speed.

"Aahh....ffu..fuck!..soo..gooodddaaahh...keep going..don't ..staawwp..haaaa." my moans escaped my mouth even before I could think about it.

My encouragement made him speed up and circle harder on my clit. His nose squished into my soft pussy. Right when I was about to climax, he stopped.

" Fuck! What the fuck?" I yelled desperately.

" Heh.. you're my number one priority for a reason babe...I love..using you.." he went back to licking my clit. Perfect up and down strokes. I was so hung up on the edge and every lick made my knees tremor.

"Aah...fuck! Please! Make me cum! I'm soo close! Fuck! ..aah..soo.. sensitive! .. please..." I begged him to release me out of this torture.

" I'll edge you till you learn to beg better bitch! " He slapped my clit and shoved two fingers into my vagina.

"Aaaahhhhhh....fuck!!!" I screamed arching my back and gripping on my pillows.

" Begin begging bitch!" He commanded.

" Please.. please please please make me cum! Please make me cum..I'll do anything..ya...I'll do anything for you..just make me cum already..I'm soo close..soo soo close.. please..." I begged breathing faster and wonky.

" Not good enough!" He licked my clit teasing me as he kept ramming his fingers inside me, curling it up and stroking my very sensitive g spot over and over again. I could feel my squirt growing inside my bladder as he did that. I want to..no I need to release it now.

" Please master... please make me cum! Pl-easseee .. I can't take it anymore...fuck I'm gonna cum! Ah...haaammmph." I bit my lips hard when I saw his face frowning in anger.

"Did I tell you to cum?!" He stopped all movement.

" No..pleaee..ss...don't ..stop.." I vulgarly squirmed my hips around his fingers like a cheap whore.

What an irony...

" Please don't stop what? Huh?! Fucking say it!" He hissed and bit my clit in anger.

" Aaahhhhh!!!! Please master! Make me cum! Please Touya my master! Make your needy slut cum..." I screamed in pain and pleasure.

" That's better...my personal pornstar..heh.." he grinned and went back to circling my clit with his tongue, working it's magic on me while his fingers kept stroking my bladder from the inside.

" Since you were such a needy good little slut and kept begging to please me...I'm gonna reward you with plenty of orgasms...sounds good?" He looked up at me.

"Hmphmmm....mmm....mhm..mhm.." I nodded my head like a trained obedient student.

That's how much I wanted him to make me cum for him. I would gladly stoop down low for him to toy with me, because I know he will never ever hurt me bad, only hurt me to satisfy my masochistic desires.

"Aaah...fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! AAAAGGHHHHHHAAAAA"
I came down with a very explosive and intense orgasm. It was so good that it lasted more than ten seconds. Soon I squirted all over his mouth and he drank it, proving me that I was and always will be his number one.

I saw him drinking me with his eyes closed, so focused and passionate. It made my mind so calm and serene that I became high on my own endorphins.

My body was drenched in pleasure sweat, the satin dress already ruined.

" You're so evil for edging me like that Touya...." I pouted.

" It's called evil love my goddess ..." He smiled at me calmly.

"Goddess? Hm...I like that..." I blushed.

I can't believe this cute smiling face is the same face that was sadistically edging me to my threshold point an hour ago. Fuck! I can't believe he kept me on edge for one whole hour! Thank god I'm in love with him... otherwise....he'd be dead..