"If you guys don't mind me being nosey, what happened to make it to where Abby regressed?" "Well for starters, she was having wetting accidents. So we took her to the store to buy pull ups. But when I noticed how big her eyes lit up when we got to the baby section, I just knew. She had been through HELL before she finally got to us. So we offered to let her be a baby again. Sometimes thats all it takes is one family to let you start over. So we did. Now we treat her like an 18 month old. She deserves a family who loves her and we understand that everyone will be different so if Abby needs to be breastfed and wear diapers, then that's what we will do." "That's very interesting. I like the way you think. But nosey minds want to know, how did Abby get to be in your care?" "Well Paul's little sister Sam is Abby's caseworker. When Abby's birth parents passed away that night, Sam was called to the scene. Abby was only 4. Sam could see how scared Abby was, but it wasn't legal for her to take Abby home. She knew that Abby was going to need a good family and wanted to know she was safe. So even though Sam had to put her in all those homes, in all actuality she was just waiting for us to be approved to foster her. We knew when Sam called us that morning that Abby would be ours, we just had to wait patiently and go through the hoops. Then 2 weeks ago we were approved to foster and we got the call that Abby was coming home on that friday." "That is so cool and so interesting at the same time." "When Abby came to us, she had been beaten, was extremely skinny, and was as scared as can be. Who wouldn't be scared coming from getting beaten all the time to live in a house with 2 men. But when she had an accident and Paul and Sam held her and let her know they weren't mad, I think that was when she knew that she was safe." Mama kissed me on my head. I was just laying there latched onto her breast knowing she was so right. I know i'm safe. I will never have to worry about getting hurt by another family.

About 2 hours later they finally brought daddy back to our room. They put him on the other side of papa in the big bed that nurse Jessica made for us. I tried to lean over papa but i couldn't. I started to wimper. "Whats wrong with papa's girl?" "Me want dada, me want kissy and lovins." "Awe pumpkin, daddys ok baby. Soon as i can ill give you some love ok baby?" "Otay dada. Me loves you!" "Awe baby! Daddy loves his girl too." "Mama, me hungry." "Ok sweetie, what do you want, milk?" "No mama chineese. Me wants chineese." "Thats surprising, but ok im down. Do you guys want me to go get some food? Abby seems much better now that your here with her." "Sure babe, why dont you call and have panda express door dashed to the hospital and then you can go down and get it." "Or you can call Sammie and have her go? I think Abby would like to see her TT." "TT!?!?! Yes daddy me want see TT!" "Well then why dont we have our princess call TT and see if she will bring all of us some food. Sound good pumpkin?" "Yes daddy! Me call TT!" So mama got the Ipad and brought it over to me. I pushed the button to skype with TT. "Well theres a pretty girl if i do say so myself!" "HI TT!!!" "Hi baby! I love you!" "Me loves you too TT! TT, you bring my big peoples and me some chineese food? Me hungry no want boobies." "Ooooohhhhh I see you only called me because you want TT to bring you some food. I see how you are!" "NO TT! Me loves you but me really hungry. Me wanna eat all the yummy food!" "ok baby give me to mama and ill make a list and come bring you some food. Sound good?" "Thank you TT. TT?" "Yea baby?" "You snuggle me when you come?" "I would love to snuggle you princess."

About an hour later, TT got there with our food. She snuggled me while she fed me and we all ate. It was so yummy. I got my belly full and I got extra snuggles. Just then Nurse Jessica came in! "Looks like a party in here." "Nurse Jessica, this is my TT Sam! Her saved me!" "She did, that's pretty awesome sweetie. Alright time for vitals for everyone. And does miss princess need a new diaper?" Mommy reached down and checked my diaper. It was pretty wet. I hadn't even noticed. "Mommy, I haven't noticed ive been going potty anymore. Since the day I came to you, I don't know when i do it. And sense the accident, I don't even realize im going poo poo until its already there." Nurse Jessica looked at mama, and mama looked at me. She seemed a little confused. "Maybe we should talk to doctor robbins about that sweetie. I was planning on making you a doctor's appointment anyway about your bladder. So sense we are here, may as well talk to her." Nurse Jessica looked at mama and nodded her head. "That might be a good idea. I'll page her when I'm done with vitals." "Thanks Jess, i mean Jessica." "jess is fine."

A while later Dr. Robbins came in. "Is this a private party or can anyone join in?" I snuggled closer to TT. "Hey Dr.Robbins, how are you doing this evening?" "It's good to see you all again. Lindsey, Jessica said you had a few concerns with Abby? What's going on with her?" "TT me need papa." TT put me back in bed with papa and he pulled me close. "So i'm not sure if you knew of Abby's background, but when she first came to us she was having accidents. Part of the reason she's in diapers. Long story. So a little bit ago she told me that she cant feel it when she goes anymore. She said even when she poops she doesnt know until she feels the icky on her butt." "Hmmm ok, well Miss Abby, can you tell me how long you were having accidents before you came to live with your big people?" I looked up at papa and then over to mama and at TT. "I dont know." "Well sweetie, was it a long time or just a couple times or a lot?" "It was at night for a couple weeks before Miss Lou called Auntie Sam. Miss Lou was really mean about it. She tried waking me up at night, but it didn't work. She didn't give me anything to drink after a certain period ether. She would always yell at me and send me to school without cleaning it up. She would just tell me to get dressed and it was my own fault for peeing the bed. On the weekends, she would make me sit in the shower until lunch time or later." "Oh sweetie, thats awful." "Thats why when i had my first accident at my new home, I thought for sure they wouldn't want me. I was really sad. But when mama, papa and daddy hugged me, I knew I was home forever. No matter what they would love me. "Well sweetie, what do you say about me doing some test to see if there is a problem. Maybe we could see why your bladder stopped working." "I would like that Doctor Robbins."

Doctor robbins ordered a few test. She ran blood work, and then she had me do an MRI. I had to lay super duper still, and I went into this big machine. She let me wear headphones that were really cool and I was allowed to have my binki. She said the results would be in tomorrow. I wonder what they will be.