The Competition

Chase, Skye, Marshall, and Rubble had practiced a lot that week, but now it is time for the competition. They go in the same basketball court and they see Sweetie, Gasket, Arrby, Sylvia practicing before the competition.

Chase: So...

Their opponents stop practicing.

Chase: What will we get if me and my team win?

Sweetie: We'll get out of your fur, but if we win get to harass you anytime.

Chase: Sure.

They start and Zuma thrown the ball up. Sweetie gets it first, she runs with the ball and jukes Chase and Rubble. Skye steals the ball, with speed, she runs to the hoop and shoot but Sylvia blocks it. Arrby takes the ball then passes it to Gasket, then Marshall steals the ball shoots then scores!

Score: 2:0

Gasket checks the ball with Chase and she jukes Chase then she passes the ball to Sylvia and shoots and misses. Arrby was took the ball, clears, passes to Sylvia, she shoots, and scores.

Score: 2:2

Chase: Till how many points?

Sweetie: 6 points

Marshall checks the ball with Sylvia, Sylvia tries to take the ball, then Gasket. Then Marshall passes to Skye but Sweetie takes the ball before Skye could put hands on it. Sweetie tries to run but Rubble takes the ball by surprise and passes to Chase and he scores!

Score: 4:2

Chase: You will be wrecked!

Sweetie:

(sorry ( ಠ ͜ʖರೃ))

Sweetie: I'll try harder.

Arrby checks the ball with Rubble and Arrby walks a little with the ball. While Sweetie walks off and plays this on max volume on the speakers:

(Ah yes here we go again)

Chase: Ah!!! MY EARS!!!

Arrby shoots and scores.

Score: 4:4 

Sweetie: HaHa!!

Marshall: Not fair!!!

Sweetie: Don't worry we don't have anymore left.

Skye checks the ball with Sweetie and Skye passes to Chase. Chase runs with the ball while dribbling and Skye runs near the hoop while the others are focused on Chase, then Chase passes the ball to Skye then she scores.

Chase's team wins!

Chase: Good game.

Sweetie: Hmmph!!! (she and her friends walk away)

Chase: Great game guys!!! 

Chase high-fives Marshall, Rubble, and Skye.

Marshall: We Win!!!

Skye: I know right!

Rubble: Welp, that was a good game, but I've had others.

Chase: Really?

Rubble: Yeah, Bye!

Chase, Marshall, Skye: Bye!

Rubble walks out of the room.

Marshall: You know both you really have a potential to be a c-

Chase covers Marshall's mouth.

Marshall: I was gonna say a "cool duo".

Chase: Oh. (blushes)

Skye: Ok, Bye guys!

Chase and Marshall: Bye!

Skye leaves.

Marshall: You have to tell her someday!

Chase: Yeah, Yeah.