Part one

PHILS POV

Dan was in his room, he had been in there all day. This is normal for Dan but he hadn't even come out of his room to go to the bathroom, I'm starting to become worried. I walk out of the lounge and make my way to his room. I knock on the door. No answer. I try opening the door and its locked. He never lock his door. Im extremely worried. I run to the kitchen and open a drawer with tools it in, I pick up a screw driver and make my way back to dans room. My heart is racing as I try to unscrew the screws keeping his door handle on. I pull the handle out and open the door. There he is, Dan. He looks at me in shock and begins to cry. Why is he so upset, I don't understand.

"what's wrong hon?" I ask.

Dan begins to cry even harder and I sit next to him and rub his back, I softly kiss his neck.

"Dan, what is wrong? Talk to me," I ask again.

"It's Adrian," he says while sobbing

"what do you mean he's gone?"

"I mean, he ran away and my parents are filing a missing persons report to the police"

Tears are running down his face, I get up and walk to the bathroom and grab a box of tissues, I sit down next to Dan again and I wipe away his tears.

"im so sorry Dan" I say

"My parents called me two days ago and said he didn't come home from a party. I told them he probably just stayed the night at a friends house. My parents called me yesterday and said he didn't come home again, I told them to go into his room and look for any sign of him, they said they saw clothes missing from his closet. When he didn't come home today they called the police" I could barely understand him but somehow I made sense of what he was saying. I tell him everything is going to be okay.

"Why would he run away?" I question

"Because some fucking fangirls started trying to find him" he sobs

This is the second time something like this has happened, but now it has become serious. I would and will do anything to protect Dan and his family.

I'm afraid there is more to the story than just fangirls, but if Dan doesn't want to discuss it then. I know he'll tell me when he is ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first phanfic so idk if I like it, please leave feed back tysm