After listening to Mrs. Xie's words, Wang Yuxian thoughtfully suggested: "Mother is worried about the third brother, why don't you send some things back to China in the name of Xingxing and Xingxing and hand them over to the third brother and the third brother and sister. Although the journey is long, it will take some time. And postage, but things are limited or not available in China, which is enough to make the food and clothing costs of the third brother and the third younger sister better."

The old lady Xie stroked her palm and smiled: "Yuxian, you are really thoughtful."

Xia Xingxing who was refilling Li Xingxing's tea suddenly stopped and said, "No!"

Mrs. Xie and Wang Yuxian's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law looked at him at the same time, and said in unison, "Why not? Isn't it normal for a daughter to go abroad and buy something for her parents to send home? Does it violate domestic regulations?"

Chapter 0862 pre-holiday shopping

Xia Mingxing's eyes were clear and he said calmly: "Everything that Xiangjiang sends to the mainland has to undergo a lot of inspections, and even refuse to enter the package, let alone send it back from here? Don't be intercepted without sending it to your parents. Grandma and grandma I understand that my aunt is worried about the lives of my parents, but the extravagance of food and clothing for my parents is harmful to them."

Li Xingxing certainly agrees with her husband's statement: "Yes, yes, the country pays attention to a hard and simple life style, and those who are cadres can lead by example, putting others first before themselves. Grandma, I told you and grandpa."

Hearing this, Mrs. Xie had to rest her mind.

Baoyueying sat next to Li Xingxing and asked curiously, "Is life in China really that difficult?"

Li Xingxing took a sip of the sweet-scented osmanthus tea: "After so many years of war and chaos, these two years have been either natural disasters or man-made disasters, starvation is everywhere, the country has to repay its debts, do a good job in diplomacy, and develop industry, can it not be difficult? That's why I went abroad to beg for alms! I have already obtained a lot of food from Uncle Zhengkai and grandpa."

Putting down the teacup, she folded her hands: "Thanks to Uncle Zhengkai and grandpa for their generosity and compassion. When I enjoy the delicacies of mountains and seas at home, I don't feel like chewing wax."

The old lady Xie chuckled: "No one likes you when you eat."

It was a real treat to watch her eat.

The satisfaction on the pretty face is really hard to describe in words, and it often makes everyone's appetite widen.

You seem to have gained two pounds recently?

Feeling the fat on her waist, Mrs. Xie then said, "Let's get the car ready, let's go out for a walk. Shanshan, you have raised so much food to bring back home, and you have made a great contribution. Bring something back home and no one should be there. Stop it? Come on, let's go for a walk outside and buy some more for your parents, brothers and sisters."

When the old lady spoke, no one obeyed.

Except for Xia Mingxing and Xie Hengyao, all the lesbians were dispatched, and the cars drove out of the manor to the commercial street in Manhattan, which was very eye-catching.

Unified model and color, not a cheap car that ordinary people can afford.

The number of domestic cars is very small, but in the United States, private cars are very common. On average, one or two families have a private car, so there are various cars in the parking lot.