611-620

Chapter 0611 Talk of Experience

It has been confirmed to move to Xiangjiang, and the doors downstairs are closed again, and many words are said at the dinner table.

Father Xu drank a little wine and passed on his experience to Xia Mingxing: "As the general manager, you must remember that you must not engage in corruption, and those internally processed goods can not be touched, anyway, we have no shortage, don't touch them. Just agree to other people's request for internal processing products. If the director of each factory invites you to eat and drink, don't go there. You must bring food stamps when you are a guest. Occasionally go out to restaurants and eat less expensive meals. During the period, remember from time to time. Grasp the work style of the staff below."

After thinking about it, he said again: "Don't form a gang!"

Speaking of this, I laughed at myself: "I usually don't dare to help the difficult employees under my command, for fear of being considered ulterior motives, using small favors to win over the workers and peasants, and then corrode their souls and turn them into capitalist lackeys. Remember, even if you encounter life Difficult employees, don't help in a personal way, but have a meeting with the company to decide how to help."

Xia Mingxing said with a smile: "Don't worry, I have remembered everything. Although our family is not rich or wealthy, we are not lacking in all aspects of clothing, food, housing and transportation. There is no need for corruption. ."

"You just know what you have in mind. You have good ingredients, are safe, and serve the people well." Father Xu said again.

Xia Mingxing poured wine for him, "I must cherish the work you have given."

Xu Mingtang said: "I don't have anything to explain to you, except for one piece of advice: wear patched clothes when you go out, wear new clothes at home, and don't show your good clothes inside."

Li Xingxing chuckled: "Brother Mingtang, didn't you find out? We haven't bought new clothes for a long time."

It's not that I can't afford it, but I'm afraid the impact will be too bad.

Clothes appear new because they have been washed less frequently, and they become really old after a while.

Xu Mingtang looked her up and down, that's right!

It may be the reason for his birthday, or the reason for the two braziers in the house. Li Xingxing did not wear a floral leather jacket, cotton pants, and cotton slippers as usual at home. The red woolen coat, the long black hair and the shawl, the neatly cut bangs make the eyes brighter, the skin is like snow, and the pure beauty is outstanding.

That coat was bought by Chen Nianen's mother Xu a year ago.

When Mother Xu saw it, she was very happy and felt valued, and praised: "Xingxing is so beautiful! Mingtang, when will you find me a beautiful daughter-in-law?"

She was thirsty.

Xu Mingtang shrugged: "Like Nian'en, I want to find someone who I'm in love with, just follow the fate."

"Mingtang is not very old, so don't worry." Grandma Xu said about her daughter-in-law, "There is a saying that a virtuous wife and a husband have few misfortunes, if he married a man with insufficient brains to cause trouble for our family, you will regret it to death! "

Mother Xu hurriedly said to Xu Mingtang: "Did you hear? I won't rush you, but you have to find me a good daughter-in-law. Family conditions don't matter, our family is not short of money, but you must ensure that you and your family have a good temperament. , good character, even better if you have talent, looks and figure... as long as you like it, I can accept it if you are not beautiful."