761-770

Chapter 0761 Take it home

After listening to Li Xingxing's words, the dean's mother became even more at a loss, "Shouldn't you find yourself a companion?"

"Looking for a partner? I have Brother Xia, what kind of partner should I find? No need, no need." Li Xingxing shook her head violently, she wanted to be the only one in the family.

Unique!

Xia Mingxing showed a shallow smile and explained to the dean's mother: "My daughter-in-law's family has a brother and thirty or forty cousins. Apart from her, there is no second girl born, so she does not want other girls who come to the house to compete with her for the favor of her elders and brothers. If you adopt a child, it must be a boy. The most important point is that boys are easy to support, clothe them, give them food, and send them to school."

"Yes, yes, yes!" Li Xingxing wanted to express this meaning.

The dean's mother was stunned: "Do you really want to adopt Dapao and Erpao?"

"Yeah!" Li Xingxing nodded heavily and nodded several times. The purpose of her and Xia Xingxing was the two boys, but they were several times darker than the photos, and the skinny was not cute at all.

The facial features haven't changed much.

Take it home, you have to take good care of it to gain weight!

She squatted down in front of them, smiling brightly. In the eyes of the two brothers, she was like a blooming flower. She was so beautiful, "Dapao,Erpao would you like to come home with us?"

Dapao took his brother's hand: "Why? Others throw away the children, but you have to support us."

He is very smart, his eyes are very alert, and he is not as innocent as Erpao.

Li Xingxing replied: "When others throw away their children, part of it is that they can't support them, and part of it is that they have no conscience and their character is very bad! I'm different, I'm a good person, so I want to bring you home."

She touched the hands of the two brothers clasped together, all of which were bones and skins, and the hands were clasped together.

Second Pao whispered: "Brother, she just gave us meat buns and eggs, is she a good person? It must be."

They are not good people, so they are reluctant to give them steamed buns and eggs.

He hasn't eaten it for a long time, it's delicious.

Smack your lips, the little guy reminisces about the meat buns and eggs he just ate in his stomach.

Cannon pursed his lips silently, staring at Li Xingxing.

Li Xingxing had an idea, "My name is Li Xingxing, the most beautiful star in the sky. My father's name is Chen Xiangyang. Have you ever heard of Chen Xiangyang's name? He broke an arm while fighting."

Cannon suddenly widened his eyes: "Chen Xiangyang?"

Li Xingxing understood as soon as he heard it. He must have heard the name of Chen Xiangyang, so he nodded with a smile: "Yes! The old hero who fought with blood, with him, we will raise you strong."

Cannon put his hand in hers, "My brother and I go home with you."

"Okay, we'll go through the adoption procedures now." Li Xingxing and Xia Xingxing brought all the documents.

Adoption procedures are easy to handle, and there are not so many rules and regulations of later generations.

After finishing the work, Li Xingxing and Xia Xingxing gave the two children time to pack up and say goodbye, and left their address to the dean's mother, "If you are in trouble, you can come to us, if it is within our ability, a definition cannot be excused. help."