Trial one began

An: Hello sorry for the wait. It takes a while since I sketch all the art for this and I'm always busy so I hope you like it enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at the timer which began while the others looked around in confusion.

Frisk: I'll start us off, Let's talk about the place where the murder took place. The murder took place around 5:00 to 7:00 in the boys bathroom. The murderer used a sharp object like a knife or some sort...

Katie: No,that wrong!!!

Break

Frisk: Huh?

Katie: Undyne told me that the wounds weren't caused by a sharp weapon.

Undyne: Yes she's right,the cuts were too shallow to belong to a knife. I also noticed on the wrist they were cut along with the eyes.

Marx: Okay but how does that connect to the door that was broken and the sink?

Undyne: It's possible that Guzma was trying to fight off the murderer. Maybe the culprit was a boy?

 Maybe the culprit was a boy?

Katie: No that's wrong!!

Break

Undyne: What makes you think that?

Katie: When I went to Guzma's room we found that his toolkit was used. If it was a boy they would have used theirs. The culprit must have gotten into his room somehow...

Pal: Then how would they have gotten in then?

Katie: Maybe they used a key? I could have belong to him.But that does strike a question,how did the culprit get his key?

Meta knight: Maybe the culprit used something to get into the room first,then after they killed him they told the key but lost it on the way.

Blixer: But why would they have to hide the key then?