Chapter 2- hey!

Uma was very hyper the morning and Kai was having a hard time dealing with it. Lloyd had gotten a cold and was staying in bed. Kai was in charge of the kids. And was terrified of messing up without his husband. And now he was in charge, Lloyd never got sick so Kai was very concerned.

Kai was feeding the baby, after he had gotten his daughter to stay still and watch cartoons. He then heard a knock and the door. He rushed down and opened the door to see his sister, jay, and Cole. "Nya!" He hugged her tight and smiled "what are all of you doing here?" He asked "the ninja celebration!" Nya said happily. Kai looked down and saw her bump "who's is that?" He asked confused "I'm a carrying for these two" she told him. Nya looked at the baby in her brothers arms and fell in love with the small human. He invited them in and told them to sit in the living room well he made lunch. Uma looked at them and watched as they sat down. She looked back at the tv. "Hi, ummm" Cole questioned "uma" she told him, looking him in the eyes. She smile wide showing off her teeth, the tooth next to her right front tooth was missing and she had really pretty eyes that matched her clothes. She returned her focus to the tv. Coke and jay looked at each other and smiled. "Kai!" They heard a voice yell, Kai grabbed a bowl and poured the soup he was making into it "I'm coming calm down!" He yelled and grabbed the tray he had put food on then walked to the door. "What do you think that was?" Jay asked "that was papa, he's sick" Uma told them. They wanted to know who 'papa' was. Kai came back out and plated the food he made. Uma ran over and grabbed her grilled cheese, and was about to walk back to the couch "table!" Kai yelled "but daddy" she whined "just go sit at the table and eat" Kai said and she unwilling dragged herself to the table. And then Lloyd came out of his bedroom, in kais t-shirt, he went over to Kai and put his arms around his lovers neck. "Good morning love, you should say hi to our friends" Kai rubbed Lloyds back, "what?"