he already got me.

mono's pov :(

i covered my ears, hearing the scream of my own friend. 

i looked up just to see a shadow; a soul left behind by them.

the figure sat up, kneeling on the ground. 

i couldn't just get the soul. 

i knew them.

and i know i have to get them back.

the shadow faded, and i went back to the room with the tv, tuning it again. 

instead of the door with the eye, i was falling down and down into the place. i almost fell on an eye looking at me.

i shrieked, being pulled back out. 

i fell down, landing on a mat. 

shit.

i cursed, climbing a bookshelf and onto the chair on top of it.

i climbed up the floorboards, televisions all around.

i ran towards it, trying my luck. 

zzzz

i went in and out; almost like using the tvs as a transport.

i landed probably outside the room out of a tv hanging on a rope. 

if i could use tvs as a form of transportation, i could..

i spun the lever, putting the tv to the other end. i went back inside, bursting the door down and pressing on the television.

i fell on the roof, and immediately went to climb the ladder.

long story short, i've had to do parkour to get across. 

eventually i made it, but i still don't know how to get to (name) if the tvs don't work as a key to the door anymore.

i climbed down the ladder, and i was in another abandoned environment with a tv shut off on the bottom floor. 

i turned it on with the remote, pressing on it to figure out where i go now.

i fell on the ground, and i was on the other side. i wasted no time, using more tvs to get across. i went into a room, and there was a female human staring at static on a tv.

i pulled out the remote i had kept earlier, and switched the tv off.

the woman had growled, running off. she must've heard the static from the other tv outside.

i switched the tv open again and went through it. i fell down onto the roof from the tv which the woman was watching, and that was when i finally saw one of their faces.

it wasn't human- it was deformed. 

i mean, completely no facial features and a bent head. 

what happened to the people here? 

i went up, finding another person- viewer, looking at the tv. i switched the tv off, turning on the one on the other side. 

the viewer growled, immediately going to the tv- but he fell.

i turned the tv back on, and went through it.

i had almost fell, the tv screen bursting. it was broken.

i pulled myself up, and went through another course.

eventually i was in a place where a bunch of people were standing on the edges of the floor. they were standing in front of the signal tower.