"I'm not angry." Scp 5110 said.

"What did she do?" Mario asked.

"Don't worry about it." I said to Mario.

"Yeah mind your business scp or who ever you are." Scp 511p said.

"The incident I created was a few months back and I was not even allowed to leave the room." Mario said.

"Look if your on your best behavior than maybe we can expand where you two can go." I said to them.

"I will be on my best behavior." Scp 5110 said.

"By the way you should probably introduced your self to her scp 5020." I said to him.

"Right." Mario said as he turn to look at the bear. "I'm Mario or scp 5020 the immortal dummy and you are even though Xylo introduce you to me." He said.

"I'm Kayla Bear or scp 5110 the living teddy bear as you already know." Kayla Bear said.

"Good now that you two are getting along lets go back to where we are suspose to do the testing." I said to them before I turn my back towards the and opened the door that was behind me. Once we entered the room there was a giant glass case/cell with something in it.

"Whats in there?" Kayla Bear asked.

"This is where we have an lottle experiment waiting for Mario. All you have to do is sti back and don't cause any trouble." I said to the bear.

"Me haha you know me I'm not getting into trouble." Kayla bear said as she ran uo to the glass window jumping to hooe to see whats inside the cell.

"All right Mario you ready on in." I said as I open the cell with two guards on each other side of the door.

*Mario P.O.V*
"All right Mario you ready got in." Xylo said as I walk into the cell.

"So whats the test then? Testing something nuclear? Maybe walking in a death chamber? Maybe its the one that turn me into potatoes that one was my favorite" I said with sarcasm.

"This on is scp 354 or at least one case of it to be telling th truth your going to be testing its responces to various things." Xylo said.

"Oh fun as lond I avoid becoming a potatie again." I said as I stand in the middle of the room looking around.

*Kayla Bear P.O.V*
"Whats scp 354 id its the tickle monster?" I asked.

"No its not a tickle monster thata scp 999. Actually scp 354 has a danger level of 9 with it being a red pool of liquid in Canada its spawns the most hell like monster or scp there is to day. As we can't move scp 354 here we can move what it creates here." Xylo said to me as he turned to the cell which caused me to turn to the cell as well.

"Wait are you going to have somethin that bad go i to the room with him. Whats if it hurts him." I said to Xylo scared of whats about to happen to Mario.

"Don't worry about it Mario is a trained professional and if he get hirts he will be find." Xylo said to me which does not calm my nerves for him.

After Xylo said that the door in the back of the room opened revealing a brown dinosaur looking monster which walk out of the room that it was in before getting shock and started to ran up to Mario and chase him through out the room. Mario was dodge the monster which seem like he was dancing with it before shocking the monster.

"It looks like the beast is having a normal response to the taser." Xylo said as he was writing it down. "Now try hitting it a few more times." Xylo yelled at Mario before continuing to document this.