Chapter 13: When You Look Me In The Eyes

"Good you're already dressed. We're leaving in ten minutes" A voice said, but it definitely wasn't Dani. I gripped my curling as a weapon and peered out of the bathroom.

"You idiot. You scared me, I thought you were Dani" I came out of the bathroom to see Nick laying on my bed looking through one of my magazines.

"Dani and I don't look alike silly, it's Kevin and I that are siblings" Nick laughed.

"Obviously weirdo, I meant I was expecting Dani. Now get off my bed and tell me why you're in here and Dani isn't" I threw a shoe at him before retreating into my bathroom to finish my hair.

"I'm stealing you for the day. Dani isn't happy about it, but she'll get over it. She can't stay mad at me for long, I'm too adorable" I stuck my head out of the bathroom to see Nick posing, and the idiot was still on my bed.

"If you're going to steal me, do you mind telling me where we're going?" I finished my hair, put on some dangly earrings and strappy sandals and headed back into the room.

"No way, it's a surprise" Nick grinned mischievously.

"Fine, but can you at least tell me if what I'm wearing is okay for whatever we're doing?" I insisted.

"You look great and your outfit is fine. Ready to go?" Nick jumped off my bed and held the door open for me, I grabbed my large tote and my Ray Bans before heading out of the hotel with him.

We headed down a few streets until we reached a long cobblestone street lined with cafes and shops.

"Are you going to tell me what we're doing now?" I looked over at Nick to see him gazing around at all the people and stores like a little kid at Disneyland.

"This is what we're doing. We are being your stereotypical tourists. Immersing ourselves in the Italian culture and all that fun stuff" Nick spread his arms out and spun around in a circle taking it all in.

"You don't get to do this very often do you?" I smiled.

"Walk down the street unrecognized and just get to take things in like a normal person? No sadly I don't get to do this very often. Whenever I travel there are always shows, or personal tours, and it's nice and all, but I like seeing different places this way better" Nick was more relaxed right there in the middle of a foreign city than I had ever seen him at home.

"Well then let's make the most out of this" I grinned as we headed into a small shop. We tried on weird hats and took a ton of funny pictures until the owner started yelling at us in Italian and we ran out the door.

We were looking through a window at a man making canolis in a little bakery when I heard a scream behind me.

"Nick Jonas!" Those two little words and suddenly there was a mob of teenage girls surrounding Nick.

I got shoved into the bakery window and had to push my way back out to the street away from the mob.