"Ariana, give me back my sweatshirt." My boyfriend, Kyle, warned. I grinned mischievously before darting from my living room and into my kitchen.
"I'm serious!" I heard him call as he jumped up and began to chase me. I laughed out loud as I slid across the hardwood floor in my socks and took the stairs two at a time.
"Ariana! No running." My mom yelled from her office on the first floor. I barely acknowledged her as I ran into my room and slammed the door shut.
"You can have any other sweatshirt, just not that one." He reasoned through my shut door.
You see, the problem here is that this is his newest and softest sweatshirt. He got it last week from his college football team and I wanted it. Bad.
"You have like 43 other sweatshirts." I complained.
"I need to wear it. Solidarity. Team spirit. All those important things." He said.
My face twisted into a pout as I opened the door.
"Oh stop it. Not the puppy dog eyes, that's so unfair babe." He laughed, taking the sweatshirt and k...
- Chapter 1: Sweatshirt Fights and Fevers
- Chapter 2: What Best Friends Are For
- Chapter 3: Babysitting Break-In
- Chapter 4: Unanswered Texts
- Chapter 5: And You Thought Grocery Stores Were Boring?
- Chapter 6: Five Year Disappointment
- Chapter 7: A Kardashian Encounter
- Chapter 8: You Named Your Car?
- Chapter 9: Jumping to Conclusions
- Chapter 10: Confessions
- Chapter 11: A Jonas European Adventure?
- Chapter 12: Harper's Island & Some Arm Wrestling
- Chapter 13: When You Look Me In The Eyes
- Chapter 14: Dancing
- Chapter 15: The Better Drunk