valentine

-fluff
-swearing

yall im so sorry for all my 'so's at the end💀💀 i was loving yall too much and i was clearly having a good good time im so sorry i didnt realize it reached 3000 words pls pls pls pls forgive me 💀💀💀

love yall

okay so im gonna delete some of the so's

so its only 1700 words so yeah im sorry💀💀💀

<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the air was chilly enough to see my breath everytime i let one out. it was a clear blue-ish, grey-ish with no clouds but it was beautiful to killua. the albino perfectly matched the setting and he looked beautiful in this kind of weather.

killua was always picky about clothes, making sure it would look good but also fit the season. and let me tell you. it always did.

he was wearing a brown overcoat with a tucked in, white turtle neck. baggy, ripped jeans that were almost the color of the blue-ish, grey-ish sky, and a black belt. he had a white scarf that was everything to him. in his opinion, the scarf matched with anything. all that and today, he choose black combat boots that he was sure were not for men.

to top it all off, his backpack did not match his outfit, but killua didnt care. it was really cute. it was a grey, striped backpack. casual, but cute. though he was in college, he still used backpacks such as the one he had now.

as he was walking towards the school gate, he saw gon, his friend, who had horrible taste in clothes.

gon was wearing a simple grey hoodie with, killua must admit, the best baggy vintage pants. so good, that killua had to get one if his own. he gave him one point for those beautiful vintage pants.

the raven looked up and smiled.

"hey killua." gon waved slightly and started walking towards the building once killua had caught up with him.

said person hummed in response. they walked together to their first periods once it started, and since they both share first period, they always walked together. well, gon was killuas only friend.

class started as usually. everything was the usual. well.. well until killua received a letter. a love letter. to the one and only, killua fucking zoldyck. he was flabbergasted. and confused. who could like him??

the note read:

dear killua,

i hope you get this

if you dont then im sorry

or i dont know

you wouldnt even know if it

sorry im probably wasting your time and i lost my eraser and pencil so i have to write with a pen

i also dont have anymore paper except this one

uh sorry

anyway

i just wanted to say that im inlove with you

i want to be with you forever

i want to stay with you forever

i love you killua

here are some pick up lines i got

i dont know if i write that or not

but anyway