Stay Alive

-angst
-swearing

Chapter 2 of 'You Knew'

1/?

(I wasn't able to finish this due to my lack of idea but I will surely finish the rest! I want to work on other chapters and then continue working on this! Thank you for understanding!)

Thank you to qloufy for the request!

•°•

"-Lua! Killua!"

The said boy opened his eyes wide and sat up. He was in his bed. He looked over to see Alluka and his mother, smiling with tears. Alluka didn't wait for Killua to understand what was happening as she immediately hugged him tightly.

"Onii-Chan! I- I thought I lost you! Why- why did you do that! Do you know- how sad me and mama would've been!"

Alluka exclaimed through sobs. His mother was trying her best to not cry.

Then he remembered. He tried to kill himself by drowning. That's why he was still a bit wet. He must've forgot to lock the door.

"Kil! I'm so glad you're okay! Don't do that ever again!"

He looked at his mother who was at her breaking point. That's when Killua saw him.

Gon.

(Note: if you're wondering where Kurapika and Leorio is, which you're probably not, Killuas family doesn't know any of his friends except Gon. So just an explanation!)

"Killua! Oh my god! You had me so worried! Why would you do that!"

"I-"

"Is he okay?"

What

What the fuck is she doing here

"What were you saying, Onii-Chan?"

Killua stared at Chiyo in hatred and disgust. (If you don't remember, that's the girlfriend name)

"What is she doing here?"

Alluka looked back to where Killua was looking. Alluka was the only one who heard the pale boy say that, as he was mumbling.

She mouthed 'sorry', remembering what Killua had told her and their mother. Killua looked away, not wanting them here. Only his mother and Alluka.

"Killua, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Gon."

Gon furrowed his brows.

"Can we talk in private?"

Alluka looked at Killua, then their mother, and both left along with Chiyo. Once they were gone, the tan boy started walking towards Killua. The albino tensed.

"Killua, what the hell is wrong with you? You've been acting like this ever since I introduced Zumi-"

Killua stayed silent, fiddling with the hem of his t-shirt. He was wondering why Gon went silent as well.

"Killua. Killua, are you jealous..?"

Gon asked, as it finally hit him.

"Of course not. Why would I be."

"You are."

"..."

"Why?"

That was Killuas last straw. He turned to Gon with anger and sadness in his eyes.