ankles

A/n: idk why now i'm obsessed with five nights at Freddy's security breach i still Stan doja cat :) , the main character fazbear is fine AF😩 anywayssss happy reading, happy valentines day 

Hey so at school outside five minuets until we go inside i was on a snow hill and me and my friend were play fighting like always and i fell off the snow hill and landed on my left ankle so i couldn't get up. 

 I just sat there waiting for a teacher to come and help me he was standing behind me trying to help me up but i was in so much pain. then the STAC teacher came out and i yelled for her and she helped my up with him so i went inside and sat in a wheely chair (like work chairs) and they wheeled me to the office so i go checked by another teacher when i got to the office. 

 Tried taking my boots off but it didn't work so i just sat were and texted my friend to get my stuff for me i was going home the teacher left and my friends came with my stuff i told them what happend and they felt bad for me.

My mom came to pick me up so i got up standing on my right foot and hopping to the door with my mom. I finally made it to the car and sat down and my mom put my stuff in the back seat.

I told my mom everything but the part were my friend pushed me then she started to ask 1 million questions like if i was Ok? , what do you feel? , why were you on the hill in the first place?? .

When we got home my house has some stairs not that much tho, i tried crawling up but that didn't work i tried hopping up BAD IDEA then my mom said "go on my back".

This girl was TINY so i said no cuz she can barley bring a heavy bag up the stairs 

then my mom decided to call the neighbour to help he was happy to help but that was embarrassing .

When i got inside i took off my stuff and my mom helped me with my boots she took out the laces and took it off my foot was swollen  like a lot 

She started to panic and then i started to panic and i asked if my foot was going to be ok she said yes.

When i got into the living room i crashed down on the couch were i know i was going to be sitting the hole day and i elevated my ankle with two pillows and two pillows behind my head and my mom got my my lunch so i could eat.

(When i made it inside the bell rang for the kids to come inside and eat)

I sat there watching what my brother was watching until my mom said its time for my brother to take a nap he ran up stairs cuz he was tired and wanted to sleep.

I finally got the TV to myself so i can watch one of my favourite YouTuber : Coryxkensin 

I wanted to watch the five nights at freddys security breach videos (8 parts) 

I sat there while my mom was in the kitchen cooking talking and sharing the news about my ankle to her friends/mom/best best friend that is my auntie.

Anyways here we are walking again and being trapped at home not going to school. 

ok bye love y'all

XXX

Ann1e <3