Chapter 31: Giovanni

Start from the beginning

"Can you at least untie me,please" he chuckled,getting up,and walking over to the kitchen,coming back with a cup of water,"I already know your escaping stories,amore" he brought the cup to my lip,but I just shook my head,"not even a little sip?" He had a strong Italian accent,he sounded so intimidating. I shrugged my shoulders in disapproval,not wanting to water,"okay".

He laid on the brown leather couch next to me,turning on the TV,where are they when I actually need them,"what do you wanna watch" I looked away from him,looking at the outside of the house,he had a beautiful yard,flowers in many colours,it made this house look more alive,"I guess I'm picking the movie,then",I didn't pay attention to any of it,I looked every once in a while,checking if his focus is on me.

I tried moving my chair,causing Giovanni to look at me,"going somewhere" I looked at my lap,avoiding his gaze,"if you don't want to be down in the basement you better stay in place" he got up,walking over to me,gripping my jaw in a bruising grip,lifting my chin up,"am I fucking clear" I nodded my head,whimpering,"uh-uh" he tighten his grip,making me cry out in pain,"y-yes" he let go of my jaw,pushing my head back,"good girl".

He stood at the same place,sliding his hands into his pockets,"I'm not going to wait more" I let out a small sob,avoiding his gaze,"I don't want to hurt you Brook" I sniffled,licking my lower lip,"I said" he walked over to me,fisting my hair in his hand,making me scream out in pain,"I don't want to hurt you" I cried as his grip became tighter. He took something out of his back pocket,taking out a knife,"no!" I started moving my head from side to side,trying to make him let go,"shhh,just a little cut,shh" I cried more,it doesn't fucking help me,he's still cutting me,"shhh,sweetheart" he brought the knife to my cheek,slowly sliding it down my cheek,making it very painfully.

I cried out as he moved the knife slowly down my cheek,"p-please" I breathed out while tears were streaming down my face,"it's alright,principessa" he moved my head to the other side,making another cut,"good girl" he ran his thumb over both cuts,licking his thumb again,"I'll get something to wound those up,do. Not. Move" he said sternly,finally letting go of my hair.

I couldn't feel my skull,my cheeks were throbbing,I was crying mess,and it didn't stop,"relax okay,it's going to burn a little bit",he poured something blue on a piece of cotton,starting to dab it on my cheeks,making me hiss,"if you'll keep acting like that,your condition will be worse" I rolled my teary eyes,raising my middle finger from behind my back.

He moved my hair away from my face,putting bandages on both my cheeks,"you don't want to test me,Brook,I'm serious" I gulped,looking down at my lap again,"now drink,we both know you want to" he brought the cup to my lip,taking a small sip as he lift the cup up a little bit,"there we go,good girl" he ruffled my hair as I drank more of the water,my mouth was dry as fuck.

"Open the fucking door,Giovanni!" Draco's voice boomed through the door as he slammed his fists onto it,"we have some guests principessa" he smirked,walking over to door. As soon as he opened the door,everyone raised their guns,pointing it at Giovanni,making him raise his,pointing it at me,"do it,I dare you" Tom said in a challenging voice.

Giovanni chuckled,loading his gun,before shooting me right beside my shoulder,"next time I won't miss" I whimpered as I heard the bang,looking at the both of them with teary,pleading eyes,"I want all the guards outside,you two sitting on those chairs",Tom's look turned to me,his eyes softening,"we'll get you out of here baby,I promise" Giovanni chuckled again as they walked over to the chairs in front of me,two of Giovanni's guard tying them up.

"Well,let's begin shall we" this sentence was never good,tears begin to form in my eyes as he walked over to me with the same knife from earlier,not giving me a moment to process the situation before sticking the knife in my thigh,making me scream out in pain,crying more,"get your fucking filthy hands off of her,you mother fucker" Giovanni smirked at me as he heard Draco shouting,taking the knife out and sticking it in my other thigh,"s-stop" I begged as he took out the knife,the warm blood trickling down my legs.

"Enjoying the show are we" he walked over to Tom and Draco,Tom spitting in his face,"I guess we can do more" I widened my eyes,trying to back away from him,"Giovanni please,please!" He didn't even care,he just stuck the knife in my shoulder,making me scream again,"I swear to god Giovanni,I'll burn you alive" I felt suddenly tired,my eyes starting to flatter close,"Brook,sweetheart,don't close your eyes" I whimpered as Giovanni finally took the knife out of my shoulder,why me?.

I heard a sudden bang,Giovanni falling to his knees. I coughed out blood that stained my white shirt,"shit" Adam ran inside the house,running over to me,untying me,Theo untying Tom and Draco,some other guards coming in and pointing their guns and Giovanni's guards,"hey,hey,stay awake,stay awake,don't close your eyes" Draco picked me up,pressing my head to his shoulder,"I-I need to,t-th" and I threw up,trying not to do it on him,I didn't really care,although I did puked on him a little bit.

"Fuck,she's getting paler" Draco ran out of the house,my head pressed to his shoulder as I didn't stop crying,"I want him in the basement,tied,gagged,and naked,I don't give a shit if you feel disgusted!" Tom shouted,Draco wiped the blood on my mouth,"just fucking drive,Adam!" Tom shouted again,I just want to sleep,"I'm tired" I whispered,crying,"I know,I know,I need you to stay awake at least until we'll get home,alright,please" Tom cupped my cheek,trying to make me stay awake,"I'm gonna take these off alright,so Mrs. Allen will take better care of them" I nodded as he took off the bandages on my cheeks.

Every time I closed my eyes,they would tell me to stay awake,and how brave I am,and how I'm such a good girl,"we're here,sweetheart,just a little more" Draco got out of the car,not waiting for anyone,"you'll get to sleep in a second,love" even though my vision was blurry,I could see Lilian,gasping as she sees me,Mattheo also there,probably for a general check,with the condition he's in.

"Go to sleep,baby" Tom kissed my forehead,I didn't even notice he came here,"what the fuck happened" was the last thing I heard before giving in for the darkness.

What did I do to deserve this.

_____________________

This is how I kind of imagine Giovanni

Sorry for making the son of a bitch hot 😊
Love you guys😘😘