Taking deep breaths y/n goes into the separate direction and runs back inside the woods following her footsteps.  A loud screech was heard making her run faster almost letting her lungs give out.   Y/n then trips over a log or what seemed to be a log "bitch the hell why is there a log in my pathway" "𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡~" she could feel a set of eyes staring into her soul.  Twigs were now snapping as he draws nearer letting his sharp talons grow.   "Stay back heathen I say stay back" "ooh you found a little mouse... Well I guess we should do a minor punishment since we won ~" sun automatically comes out from behind y/n grabbing her shoulders and spun her around.  Roughly pushing her to the mud and dead leaves surrounding them.

  Moon pounces and claws her upper back between the shoulder blades earning a pained cry and scream imitating as sun sits on her bottom with his brother getting onto his knees.  "I guess you don't need this shirt anymore that's sad oh well" she begins squirming and fighting back wiggling underneath sun to get out.  He tenses up a bit breathing heavily "I'm not letting you see my chest Noway I'd rather have my shirt on!!!! Now keep your metal hands to yourself!". 

  Moon then pulls her out from under sun and places her back down.  " 𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑆𝑢𝑛'𝑠 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ'𝑠 " she then screams and runs as fast she could their laughter echoing in the woods behind.  Turning left y/n found a good hiding spot biting her tongue from crying so hard ripping half of her shirt to use as a bandage.  Slowly and carefully she wraps it around her ribs and over her shoulders covering her breasts only for the damn cleavage to show a tiny bit. 

  Some pained tears fell.  'What in the actual fuck moondrop and sundrop now your both tryna kill me tonight and its still daylight!!?!'.  There was a faint light from what seems to be the sunset..slowly squinting here eyes she notices she was closer to her car now could it still be drivable? Probably not. 

  But it seems a little to easy no very easy just for her to be in the running distance.  "IM COMING FOR YOU Y/N!!! AND WHEN I FIND YOU ILL HAVE MY HANDS ON YOUR NECK!!" he shouts very far away.  Y/n quickly finishes up her wrapping and gets a running start keep a close eye for either sundrop or moondrop  but what made her worry more was eclipse himself since he has his own body.  Some thorns have wrapped themselves around her ankles causing more blood to come out but not as bad as her back.

  'I'm so close in arms reach-' "ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦 𝑁𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦".  He picks her up by her bottom as she then starts to thrash her arms wildly.  "No!!! Put me down please!!!!" Moon suddenly slams her against the tree placing his waist between her thighs gripping her bottom glarring daggers into her soul.  "𝐼'𝑚 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡?" Sun comes bursting though the bushes with a crazed look in his eyes.  "I caught you sunshine!!" Y/n quickly snakes her way out of the position she was in and makes a run for it once more stopping at her window grabbing her stuff such as a phone and a flashlight. 

  Running once more across the road into the different part of the woods to lose them.  Y/n looks down at her phone to see it still on good battery as she puts it on vibrate and begins to walk for the time being.  It gets darker outside as the rain started pouring down damping the woods floor a shiver runs through as the water dampens her matted hair from the mud and leafs. 

  She trips on another branch "ouch why is there so many sticks on the ground holy cheesus!!".  'I know these roads really well if I just follow it'll lead me back home or to my bsf/n house'.  Y/n stays low while going along side the road ducking every now and then at sundrops and moondrops figure searching very close by.  Some twigs were snapping behind her as she freezes in place clenching her blood stained bandage.  " 𝑦/𝑛~ ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙" "oh shit no not again I don't wanna be clawed again!!!" She trips over her feet as y/n stumbles up to her feet and takes off running until moon grabs her arm and drags at such force. 

  A Popping noise was heard from her arms shoulder once more.  "M-my arm!! You dislocated my arm!!!?! Get off me !!" She thrashes and kicks.  He straddles her hips giving his signal out as sundrop comes running.  "My my I guess games can be challenging I see~" he slowly steps over the girl and stares down at her shaking bloodied form.  Smile itching its way to the cheeks tilting his head to the side and slowly bends down gently placing both hands on her neck as she then flinches and tries to fight back.  Hitting one of them in return he begins to tighten his grip smiling in a twisted way with his blond hair messes up a tiny bit. 

  (As you probably might've forgotten I am going to have them in humanoid form so they will have hair as well)

  "Nighty night darling we love you and we'll keep you f̷o̷r̷e̷v̷e̷r̷" vision begins to go black and back to normal.  Fighting for her life now y/n starts crying and chokes for air sun leans down and softly kisses her lips and releases his hands then holds her palms against the ground.  Moon comes around and curls up with her small body, "let's head back now" "no.." Her words fade away as she then slips into slumber.