Author's Note:

Hello,

Welcome to The Story of Andrea. I would just like to say a thank you for choosing to read this story and I want you to know that I appreciate it so much.

This is my first story, so I apologise if it does not reach to standard, but I will try my best.

Just for personal enjoyment, I'm going to add images for things like outfits, people and places just because. If you don't like it, ignore it and imagine something else.

Also, I'm going to firstly release the first couple of chapters of this story so that you can see if you like it or not. But just so that I don't feel under pressure of timing, and finish this story as quickly as possible, I'm going to release the rest of the chapters after I finish the story altogether. Just to let you know, I should finish writing by the end of the year, just because I have a bunch of very important exams this year that I need to focus on. The release date of this book though maybe before or after the predicted time, but fingers crossed I finish before.

Also, because I haven't finished the story, I have no warnings of certain things, so once I finish writing, make sure to check back here to see those warnings.

Genres of this story:
•Action
•Crime
•General Fiction
•Romance

I hope you enjoy <3