19

Didn't realise its been a whole week !

Jk. "Ahm.."

Tae backed away from Jimin and suddenly everything became very very awkward. At least for Jimin because now Tae was looking towards Jk and vice-versa. The whole conversation was long forgotten. Once again Jimin plugged in the ear lead and this time really turned the music on. He knew that Kook was not happy because of what just happened. And although remembering it brings the redness to his cheeks, he also wish it never had happened. How much of a day had passed till morning? And why everything runs in circle for Jimin?

Tae pov.
I don't know what I was thinking, even if I was thinking or not. It was very obvious that he was trying to ignore us. And I just.... now that I am looking towards kookie I know for sure that he is not upset but anger and the truth that he is so composed about it. I don't even know what to expect.

Jk pov.
When I saw them being so close to each other I felt so much emotions at one time and was unable to actually pinpoint it. Was it jealousy, sadness, anger or..... envy(you feel jealous over what you have and envy for what you don't). One thing I know that Tae is my boyfriend, mine. I know how great of a friend Jimin is for him. But he can't just hover over him and become all flirty. It was fine before but now he has me. And what is wrong with Jimin, he knows that Tae and me are in a relationship. He should maintain a distance. From Tae of course.

Inside another van
"Okay guys, I am sure no one from us is dumb to notice what is going on with our maknaes" Jin "of course Jin everyone knows that taekook are in a relationship, didn't they told us by themselves" J Hope said while rolling his eyes on Jin because according to him he was being dramatic. "Ok. I take that back, there are some of us, no actually one of us who is a real dumb" now Jin said rolling his eyes. "Hobi, sunshine, we all know that they are in a relationship but here Jin Hyung is talking about how they are treating Jimin and how they are showing mix feelings for him." Everyone's eyes were wide open but just with different reasons. J Hope was shocked after getting a new information about his children and for Jin and Joon, well you guys can say Yoongi shocked them with his sweet and lovely voice and words. "Wow, hyung. What Hobi did to you?" "Shut the F🤬 up Joon" "here we go again" Namjoon dramatically said while gesturing it with his hands. "You all need to shut up. And now everyone knows, what you guys think we should do to help them, and please don't give me the bullshit of 'that we should not intrude in their relationship' because it is really hurting Jimin. And I am sure that even Tae and Kook are not fully happy. I mean they won't be pestering Jimin if they would be so in love with each other to not notice any one else." Jin. "I agree, because it is wrong if they have feelings for Jimin while being in a relationship with each other and the truth Jimin also have feelings for them can make things complicated between them. They will end up getting hurt." Suga. "Well, I don't fully agree with you but yeah, they will get hurt if they don't confront their feelings to each other." Jin "but don't you think that only will cause destruction to their relationship and especially Taekook's" Hope. "No Hobi, because if they all have feelings for each other then they all can be together, because isn't it wrong that they have feelings for Jimin and vice-versa but still someone is left out" Namjoon. "You mean polyamory?" Suga "Yes" Joon. "But what we can do about it, because as you said they need to confront but I don't think they will because of their own fears. And what if their feelings for Jimin are just temporary because they are feeling nostalgic or something. Although we are saying that taekook have feelings for Jimin but still I don't want to give false hopes to the poor soul. If anything, I will suggest him to move on" Suga. "I agree with Yoongi. Do you forget how they are acting rude towards him and after they officially announced their relationship it became more complicated. For one second they act all lovey dovey to him but at the next they act like they don't even want to see him." J Hope. "That's my point hobia, they do anything but never ignore him nor they let him ignore them. And not to mention how jealous they were after knowing that Jimin spent his day with Eunwoo and Taemin. Actually they always had been jealous over him. Never letting him have more skinship if it is not with him or let anyone flirt with him." Jin. "So, even if we agree with you, what we can do to help him" Suga. Suddenly Jin smirked and Joon just sighed. "We don't need to do anything, we just need to support those who actually going to do something" Jin. Suga looked towards him in the most irritating way and said "When we were not going to do anything than why the hell we have such a tiring conversation." "Exactly" Hope. "I just wanted to make sure that we all are on the same boat. You guys have to wait and see. And oh, by the way, how you guys became a thing. I mean how a straight ruler bent" now it was Suga who smirked "Maybe because it was never that straight how much you think" Hobi was red with embarrassment. And everyone laughed at it.

At dorm
Jimin was the first to enter the dorm and he straightly went to his room. On the other hand Tae was going to sit on sofa in the hall when Jk motioned him to follow him with his fingers. Tae was scared would be an understatement, he was terrified. Jk was moving towards their room and when they both entered in the room, the next thing Tae knew was that he was getting pinned on the wall by Jk.

________________________________
So guys I hope you like it and in next chapter we are getting taekook moments.
"Today is the tomorrow you dreamt yesterday"
I got two followers 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥺🥺💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Leftजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें