15.

Everyone were already having plans for their day off. You know couple things.
Suga didn't wanted to leave his bed so Hope decided to be with his newly made boyfriend and cuddle him to his death. Namjin and taekook decided to go on a double date. Not to mention, it was totally the idea of mother Jin, which really confused his boyfriend but decided to go with flow. Jimin also decided to be at dorm with his Hobi and Suga Hyung. Not like he is going to be a third wheel with the couples going for date and not like they ever asked.

"Bye Hyung, bye Tae, bye Kook." Jimin was smiling while wishing them good bye but only he knows that longing feeling which is tugging his heart. Or maybe not. Just maybe someone is feeling the same.

"Jin hyung, why don't we also ask Jiminah to come with us. He will just get bored alone at dorm" Jk. "Oh, let me think. No." "Why" "because we are going on a date Kook not on a picnic. Well maybe he can come with us in future instead." Jin grinned sinisterly "when he will have a boyfriend. And the truth that someone calls him late at night, I don't think we will have to wait too long" Jk looked like he was seconds away from punching Jin on the face but off course Jin knows that he can't, he will not. So he continues to push the buttons of the youngest. Namjoon and Tae were in front seat who were listening to them but decided to ignore. Reasons- 1. Namjoon was driving 2. Tae was busy in thinking about his soulmate.

Tae pov.
"I don't like the fact that we can't be close anymore just because I am dating Kook. It's really being awkward between us day by day. We just wish each other formal gm and gn and sometimes we don't even do that. We never were like that. We used to spend most of our time together and now, it feels like we are just some people who are living together under a roof. He don't even cuddle me now. He used to cuddle me and despite of me being taller, he used to be my spoon. And now Jin even don't let us be near him. He thinks that it's good if we give him space but this all space thing is taking a toll on our friendship. And over all of that 'Eunwoo' , seriously. Why the hell he called my minnie at late night. Is he owl or something, don't he sleep". Tae's thoughts.

Namjoon was taking quick glances of Tae to see that how he was reacting but found that younger was a lost game. He was zoned out. And he also noticed the pout on him which was really a rare scene. "I don't think he even knows that he is pouting" a faint smile took place over Namjoon's face, thinking that maybe he is thinking about a little cute mochi.

Jin and Jk were still bickering. No, actually Jin was rapping at this moment and Jk just became grumpy. He just folded his hands on his chest and huffed at Jin before looking towards window. But it was of no wail because it just encouraged the most elder person because he knew that he was succeeding in making the youngest jealous. "But what do you think, whom he will choose if both Taemin and Eunwoo confess to him? Who do you think he will look good with? Taemin or Eunwoo? But what if he choose both of them?" Now this is something after listening to which everyone shot their heads towards Jin. Except Namjoon off course. After all he knew what his boyfriend trying to say. He wants the two younger to know that more than two people also can be in a relationship because at the end what all matter is their love for each other. "Hyung, that's nonsense". Tae didn't even listened to the whole rant of Jin but he did listened the last one. Which was utterly ridiculous to him. Before Jin could say something, Namjoon declared that they were at the place. "We are here guys" Rm

At dorm
"Hyung I just got call from studio. They are asking for me, so I will leave in few, ok?" Jimin just got a call from studio that he needs to be there for some reasons. He actually don't want to leave his bed but it will be also a good distraction. And if you want to know the truth, it's not like he have any option.
"Ok Jimin, take care" Hoseok answered from inside the room. Jimin sighed, knowing his hyungs must be cuddling each other. And one more time his thoughts were going towards two certain people but he shook his head vigorously even before their thoughts could consume his mind. "This is not the time, let us get ready for stuuuudioooo" Jimin sing sang the last word.

________________________________
I know that this is a small chapter but please cope with me because my exams are coming so I will update after my exams.
And I promise that I will give you long ass chapters also making it interesting because even I can feel that it is being a bit boring.
"Life is a game of tic-tac-toe
Constantly waiting for next ex and o"