"I'll just sit here in silence, giving you time to go upstairs and get fucked by that very handsome man."

She hits my shoulder, "Cassidy." I grin and wave at her. She finally gets up from her seat, "Fine, but I'm doing this for you."

"Whatever keeps your mind at ease," focusing on the tv.

She comes forward and kisses me on my cheek, "Love you."

"Love you too, bestie."

She's happy, so I'm happy.

I turn on, 'Love, Rosie', one of my favorite romantic comedies. Sometimes, it makes me actually believe in romance again. I lean forward and grab the pack of Twizzlers candy on the table, opening the pack and picking one out. And biting down on the candy. Call me weird, but I like to eat Twizzlers with popcorn. Sounds weird, but it's really good. Leaning forward to the popcorn bowl on the table, sticking my hand into an empty bowl.

Damn, I didn't realize, we finished it.

I pause the movie, grab the bowl and walk to the kitchen. Unwrapping a new popcorn bag and popping it into the microwave for two minutes. I open my cellphone click open any app that I hadn't checked today, I hear footsteps walking down the staircase. But, I don't look up until I hear stepping into the kitchen.

No shirt covering the tattoos that I slide my fingers over while riding him the other night. His rock-hard chest is on full display, while his lower body is covered with grey sweatpants. His eyes reached mine when noticing my presence. "Hi," I squeak out. Cassidy, now is not the time to sound like a fucking mouse.

"Hey," he runs his hand on the back of his neck. "I didn't know, you would be staying over tonight."

"Yeah," I said.

The popcorn seeds start to pop in the microwave, taking over my attention before I turn back to him. "Dario said we could stay the night, But I know he just wanted to see Sunlyn. So, might as well let the kids have their fun," I said.

He hums, moving to the two-door refrigerator behind me. Grabbing a water bottle and checking his phone in his hand, "It's almost one am. Why are you still up?"

"Well, damn I didn't know I have a bedtime," I laughed, he flashed his smile at me. That smile alone makes my panties wet.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

"I was watching movies in the living room."

The microwave beeps, Theo goes and opens it. Grabbing the hot popcorn bag, pour it into the bowl. Standing very closely in front of me and says, "So, you wouldn't mind if I joined you." He towers over me, I lean back on the kitchen counter staring up at this greek god in front of me. He pops a popcorn in his mouth waiting for me to answer.

"You can join me," I say.

"Good, cause I was going too, anyway," He grins at me, then leaves the kitchen.

I roll my eyes.

"Are you coming, sweetheart?" he yells from the other room. I ignore the butterflies in my stomach from his endearment, when walking into the livingroom. He taps the seat next to him, popcorn bowl still in hand. I sit down next to him, keeping a small gap between us.

He notices the space between us, but not saying anything. Just picking up the remote and unpausing the movie. We sit in silence, watching the movie. Every once in a while, I feel him sneaking quick glances at me.

"I hate to break it to you, sweetheart. But, this movie is boring."

"No it's not," I turn to him. "Maybe if you would actually watch it, it wouldn't be boring."

He sighs, "It's not my fault. I can't concentrate when I'm around you." His brown eyes flickering to my lips.

"Well, you're gonna have to try a little harder, boo ," I lightly pinch his cheeks, turning his face back to the screen.

He grins, "Alright, alright, I'll try. But, you're going to have to catch me up on what I've missed."

"Fine. Rosie and Alex have been best friends for years. Alex always liked her, but she never wanted to admit her feelings to him. Now, she is trying get to his wedding, to confess her love for him, before it's too late." I say watching the tv.

He hums, "So, the love of her life is in front of her and she never noticed." I turn to look at him, just to see he's already been staring at me and there was no longer a gap between us.

"Exactly," I whisper.

It felt like the walls were closing in, there was no more air in the room. His presence alone swallowed me whole, his left arm wrapped around my shoulder. If I were to just lean forward a little bit our lips would touch. But, he leaps at the chance before I get too.

We melt into each other like butter. I move my arms up to come around his neck, he then moves his right arm, placing his palm flat on my lower back. Pulling my body into his, my mouth slightly opens, he groans while sliding his tongue in my mouth. Claiming me with his dominance.

We were long at this before we heard something fall, then glass shattering. After, jumping off of each other, we stayed quiet for a second. Theo gets up, and tells me to stay put, he walks towards the foyer. I'm still on the couch, thinking about the lovely kiss we just shared. A ray of bullets start to hit the front of the house, quickly pulling me out of my thoughts. I ducked down behind the couch, when Theo came running back into the livingroom. Sitting next to me on the floor, when more bullets start to spray.

"Theo, what the hell is happening?" I asked in panic.

He doesn't answer me, he opens a small draw on the bottom of the coffee table. Pulling out a gun and loading it. "Theo," I yell finally getting his attention. "What is going on?"

He takes a deep breath, "Look just stay right here, okay?"

"But-," I choke out.

"Promise me that you will stay right here," He grits out.

"Okay, okay." I rapidly shake my head trying to keep my tears at bay.

...

Hope you enjoyed, make sure to VOTE.