"Oh.. you mean right now?" You whisper.

"No, dumbass, later, after dinner." She replied.

Noone else seemed to pick up what the two of you were talking about, except one Madrigal, Mirabel.

You take a glance at Mirabel who was looking at the two of you awkwardly, after observing her for a while you deduce that she probably heard you and Dolores.

"You want in?" You mouth the words, as Mirabel understood and replied with an assuring nod.

The family continued to rejoice about the double date, Mariano was already ready with the ring, and Isabela was ready to say yes, to please her Abuela.

┅┅┅┅┅┅

You hear a small click under the table, which only you and Dolores picked up on.

Dolores looked at you to see if you also heard it, which you had mirrored, and did the same action to her.

You lift the tablecloth to look below the table, to see the source of the noise.

You were shocked at what you saw under the tablecloth, which noone was aware of besides you, and Dolores.

The cloth from the other side start to lift as another person showed their face to the two of you who were looking under, it was Mirabel.

The thing you noticed under the table? Cracks. Just like the ones you saw last night, during Antonio's ceremony.

The cracks only crawled further, which filled the entirety of the covered portion of the floor.

"Mirabel. Dolores. (Y/N)." Abuela sharply called, as the three of you collectively recoil after hearing your names.

The surprise from Abuela's stern voice caused you to jump back while your head was still under the table, causing the three of you to hit your heads on the table, the sounds of the three heads banging combined to radiate a big boom on the wooden table, causing the food and utensils to jump up.

You pull your heads back out to look at Abuela looking strangely at the three of you. "Are you okay?" Mariano Guzman, who looked awfully worried at the prima of his future-fiance, also looked at the two of you, with equal concern.

"We're great, we're great..." You chuckle nervously. Your were grinding your teeth, which only made Dolores more irritated.

The three of you look at each other quietly, with built-up panic clawing its way out of your faces.

Dolores leans her head to you, "Don't tell her, but I heard Mirabel putting together something in her room.".

You widen your eyes, as you put your ears closer to her mouth as you looked at Mirabel who she was spilling about.

"I went to check the nursery before I got here, and there it was.. A green tablet, which were byproducts of Bruno's visions. Mirabel was in it." She continued to whisper in your ear.

Your jaw dropped down, and your eyes were wide open. "Mirabel's in Bruno's vision!?" You burst out quietly, which you hadn't thought of, now you feel worried that someone heard it.

"Not so loud, dimwit." Dolores shushed.

You look around, and thankfully, everyone was busy chatting with the person beside them as they ate, noone heard it, except for three of the other people on the table, one was ofcourse Dolores, who would have heard it even if she was outside, then Mirabel, she was already paying attention to the two of you when the cracks under the table formed

Mirabel didn't hear the whole thing, but she managed to pick up two words, her name, "Mirabel" and the word that shocked her more, "Vision". She managed to combine the two into one thought, the vision she had hidden from the two of you earlier, in an effort to solve the problem by herself.