| chapter thirty five. |

Start from the beginning

"You're tall enough."

"But not as tall as Yanagi-san," he said firmly. "Yanagi-san also has a good body. I'm trying to build muscle in my body, but my waist is very narrow, so it's looking more like a girl's waist," He explained this by pulling his jersey back, allowing his clothes to clearly print his body.

"You have a good body with your body type. You can't follow people who even have a different body type from you," he said.

Kageyama frowned as he mumbles. "I know... But at least I want to be taller."

On the other hand, Suga was crying with a handkerchief to wipe his tears. "Why are they so cute!!"

Asahi smiled with flowers surrounding him. "So wholesome."

Daichi smiled. "Sorry to break your wholesome moment but, we have to get to the court now!"

They quickly got ready, took off their jackets and placed them in the bags they were carrying, and then followed the others to the court. Aoba Johsai is already present, and they can begin warming up right away.

"Aw, maaan!!! Those are so cool!!" Hinata shouted, seeing Tsukishima change into his sports glasses. "Tsukishima's new glasses!!"

"Hinata, you've been saying that every day for the past few weeks," Yamaguchi commented.

"Your standard of 'coolness' makes me uneasy, so I'd prefer you'd stop that," remarked Tsukishima.

"The heck!!"

From the corner of his eyes, Kageyama was silently watching them. So, his eyes don't look like the number '3'  when he takes off his glasses...

"Kageyama!"

"Yes!"

Kageyama had already given his team a warm-up toss and was about to pick up a new ball when he dropped it and rolled over the net. Kageyama came to a halt, about to grab the ball he was chasing, when a hand grabbed it as well.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Tobio-chan, who suffered a crushing defeat at my hands last time?" Oikawa taunted, they were both attempting to grab the ball, which clearly belonged to Karasuno.

"This time, we're here to win...!" Kageyama said, gritting his teeth.

"You were completely and utterly trampled last time, you know!" he continued to taunt him.

"My my, weren't last year you were the one who was completely and utterly trampled?" From behind Kageyama, Yanagi came over with a cold face as usual. And from his heterochromia eyes, he could see Oikawa's face turned sour quickly.

"Nao-chan," Oikawa couldn't deny that he was enraged. He was in a bad mood quickly after seeing his face and he let go of the ball, knocking Kageyama down. "Even though you're hot as fuck, you're still an asshole as usual. Aoba Johsai will win this time."

"Iwaizumi-san! Oikawa-san is acting up again!!" Someone shouted from Aoba Johsai's direction, causing Aoba Johsai's ace to scowl and walk straight to Oikawa.

He pushed Oikawa's head down with him. "Sorry about him, Kageyama, Yanagi," he said, pulling Oikawa away from there, but he glanced back at the two Karasuno players. "But, he's right. Aoba Johsai will win this time."

"I'll be waiting."

tweet!!!

"Let's have a good game!"

"Go out there and overcome that defeat," according to Coach Ukai's orders, the first players to play were regular players with Yanagi again on the side court. Deliberately so that they can release all the bitterness from their defeat yesterday.