When they are jealous:

☀️Sunrise☀️

☀️-Sunrise is not the type of being mad when you give your attention to somebody else,but he'll seem less cheerfull then usual if you start to hang out with him less often because of the person,for example: He wouldn't do little jumps when he get around or would speak less loudly .

☀️-He's sad when you're not with him,so he would sometimes join you and the person you're talking to when he has free time away from he kids in the daycare,it's not stalking or anything like that,he just don't want to be away from his sunshine that makes his day being brighter than the Sun itself.

☀️-Da boi is clingy as fu**. He would hug you a lot in front of the person you're hanging out with.He's not jealous,he just want that everybody knows you're his li'l sunbite,nothing bad. :)

☀️-After the person you hanged out with go away for watever reasons,Sunrise would not leave your side.If you ask him if he's jealous or not,he'll try to deny it,but in the end,he'll tell you everything,a bit ashamed of himself for his behavior.

☀️-After all of this,play with him so he could have fun again after all this sad moments he had alone when you were hanging with the other person,when you'll get tired to play you cuddles for the rest of the day!Give some love and attention to this adorable sun jester! :D

🌙Moondrop🌙

🌙-Da boi is angwy.He would watch from afar with a slight frown as you hang out with whoever you want to hang out with.He doesn't like people hanging with his shooting star.

🌙-He won't be jealous if it's a person from your family,or just someone he knows that they won't have an attraction to you,but if it's not the case,for example a new co-worker,...boi he would be jealous of them taking your attention.

🌙-If you ask him what's going on,he'll deny his feelings,trying to hide the truth with his usual behavior.But little does he know how horrible his acting is when he tries to hide his jealousy,heck if he was on Mercury,you could notice his jealousy from Neptune,and to be honnest,it's quite adorable to watch him denying the fact he's jealous.

🌙-Just like Sun,he would follow you as you hang out with the person in question by getting around on the ceiling in the darkness,but unlike Sun,he's following you without you noticing,even if each time you talk to this person,you can feel like someone is watching you from the darkest parts of the pizza plex .

🌙-He knows that you won't leave him,but he cannot help but to stay mad at the person you were hanging out with.Wanna calm him down? Just stay with him and cuddles under pillow forts as he gives you some kisses on the face,if you wanna get up,he won't let you go (unless if it's to go to the bathroom or an important reason).