Cuddles/Hugs:

Art isn't mine.

Requested by A simp (from Quotev)

☀️Sunrise☀️

☀️-He is the best at cuddles,trust me.When he hugs you,you could just melt at how his hugs are comforting and nice.Be carefull though,he might hug you sometimes a bit too much and it could be a problem for you to breath,in situations like this,just say it,he'll loose the hug and would appologie a lot,he doesn't like you being hurt,but if it's him the reason you're hurt,he's getting really sad,he doesn't hug you tigh to hurt you but to show you his love and affection,so don't get too mad at him for that or he might even cry.If you say to him that it's ok and that you're not mad,he would hug you again but less tigher.

☀️-He can cuddle you at any time.Feeling down? Hugs! Feeling happy? Also hugs! You can also hug him at any time,if he's happy,he'll gladly hug back while giggling.If he's feeling down,it will make him feel better,'cause it reminds him that you'll always be by his side no matter what and that you care about him,remember that he feel safe around you.

☀️-When you come in the daycare,Sunrise loves to surprise you with a hug.Give him hugs too,he need some.He would hide somewhere such as the ball-pit or slides to tackle you with surprise hugs.

☀️-If you don't want him hugging you at a moment for watever reason,he won't force you 'cause he doesn't want you to be uncomfortable.But if you ask him to hug you,be prepared for a big one,'cause he adores giving some,especialy to his li'l sunshine,you.

☀️-Sunrise loves to hug you when his head is on your chest 'cause he can hear your heartbeat,he loves to hear it 'cause it means you're alive and that you're with him.He might fall asleep on you by how it can relax him,like your heart beating is a kind of lullaby singing him good night.

☀️-He would never be ashamed of asking you a hug or cuddles,after all,you are his lover,what's the shame to ask your boyfriend/girlfriend a hug anyway?He would melt in your hugs 'cause he loves the affection you're giving him,and he knows how to return it,by returning the hug and giving you little kisses on your cheeks and forehead.

🌙Moondrop🌙

🌙-Unlike Sunrise,he was hesitant at first, he didn't really liked to show affection to you directly. You were the one giving him hugs and he just relaxed into your embrace,purring a bit like the big kitten he is.

🌙-But after so much effort and incredible patience,your efforts have paid off.Moondrop started to open up to you more.It first started with holding hands,then taking you on his lap from time to time,and finaly hugging you,which took a month and a half.

🌙-After the effort,the comfort.He likes to hug you from behind while putting his head on your shoulder as he nuzzle your neck.If you blush,he'll smile more.But what he loves the most is when you cuddle with him in your sleep,he find it just adorable and start purring,but not to loud so you don't wake up.

🌙-When you have to go to bed,he'd sleep with you,even if he doesn't really need to 'cause he's a robot,and would hug you in his sleep,but before sleeping,he would sing you a lullaby while placing his arms around you,pulling you close to his chest as you'd close your eyes.I swear to god that if you're insomniac or that you have trouble with sleeping,he'd be a miracle for you,'cause with his voice singing you a lullaby,you'd fall alseep within a minute.Much better to sleep than ASMR.

🌙-He'll never ask you for hugs with words,he is to proud for that,he'll just put his head on your shoulder as a signal that he wants to cuddle with you. If you don't want to cuddle and/or hug him,he doesn't mind and respect your choice and would just hold your hand (If you're ok with this of course).

🌙-Remember that this lad likes to hang on the ceiling,right?Well he could hug you as he's hanging on the ceiling,surprising you as you were just walking around in the daycare plunged in the dark.If he's hugging you too tigh (which could happen sometimes),just say it to him and he'll imidiately hug you less tigher.If you're getting mad at him for hugging you too much tigh,he wouldn't show how he feels,but he'd be verry sad on the inside,please,don't get too mad at this moon face.