Act six, dramatic.

|Camilo Madrigal

— ✧ —

"[Name], I can wash the dishes so go to your novio, mi primo won't stop ranting to Dolores about you not spending any time with him today."

Your eyebrows perked up upon hearing Luisa's statement, you stopped scrubbing the plate you're holding then you gently placed it down on the sink before turning on the tap and washed the soap from your hands.

The buff woman walked over and ruffled your hair when you finished washing your hands, she gave you a smile before shooing you away from the kitchenette.

You shrugged your shoulders and started walking towards the staircase, the tiles lifted itself happily as the magical house bid you a goodnight.

"Yes, yes, goodnight, Casita."  You laughed slightly before scurrying off towards your shapeshifter's bedroom.

The glowing door got slammed open and Camilo's happy and excited gaze locked with your astonished and confuse gaze, he held out his arms like a child wanting to be lifted off from his crib.

Your boyfriend wrapped his arms around your torso and pulled you inside of his room without wasting any time.

"You finally decided to visit me! I thought you don't love me anymore, I got so scared and sad!" The shapeshifter cried out, tightening his arms around you as he buried his face on your shoulder.

"Dios mio, she just had to take care of her parents, don't be so dramatic." Dolores stated.

You noticed her looming and annoyed figure standing by his bed with her arms crossed in front of her chest as she glare indecisively towards her little brother.

You couldn't stop the chuckle that escaped from your mouth as you wrap your arms around your boyfriend's body, your hand caressed his back gently while glancing apologetically to Dolores.

"Don't give me that look." The woman squeaked out, "It's his fault for not listening to you this morning when you told him you'll be busy for the whole day."

You can feel your adorable shapeshifter stiffening between your arms which made you laugh a little louder than earlier.

Camilo smiled cheerily while wrapping his arms tighter around you as he pulled your laughing form closer to his body, he love seeing you smile and getting along with his family but he loves it even more when you're laughing because it gives him a boost of happiness.

"He was busy calming down Señora Tera's baby so it's fine." You mused, chuckling.

"Alright. I'm gonna head to my room, goodnight, you two." The older woman walked towards the door and opened it, she hastily stepped out and stopped with her head turning to look at her little brother.

"Don't do anything funny, hermano." Dolores stated before she closed the glowing door of his bedroom.

Your boyfriend let out a sigh, he unwrapped his arms from your body but hooked his hand on yours, he made sure to lock your fingers with his while dragging you towards his bed.

"Let's go to sleep! Your cuddles and kisses are enough to fix my saddened and broken heart, mi vida!" Camilo plopped down on his bed and gladly pulled you down with him.

You could only roll your eyes at his childishness but still trapped him between your arms in a warm and loving embrace which he happily melted into.

The shapeshifter heaved out a satisfied sigh as he slipped his arms to your waist and bought you closer to his body, his face on the crook of your neck with his curly and unruly hair tickling your skin ever so slightly.

"You can be so dramatic at times, my love." You stated, chuckling as you pressed a kiss on top of his head.

He let out a laugh, his hot breath fanning against your neck as he left loving kisses on your skin with his arms tightening around your body even more.

"I know, but I know you love it." Camilo replied after leaving a kiss on your chin.

The two of you couldn't help but laugh at his statement because it was just the truth. You unwrapped your arms from him and opted to grasp his cheeks instead.

"Yes, I do love it because that's what makes you as the Camilo Madrigal that I know and love." You mused.

He visibly brightened up, his face heating up profusely because of your sudden compliment along with the love and adoration look that you are giving him.

"That's the reason why I can't go on a day without you." He managed to breath out despite the rough heartbeat inside his chest, "I just love you so much."

You laughed again and placed a kiss on his forehead before pulling him close to you. He tightened his arms around you waist and locked his legs with yours.

"Yes, yes. I love you too." You gladly said it back, "Let's go to sleep now, mi amor."

"Mhmm.. Goodnight." Your beloved shapeshifter mumbled as he pressed his face on your neck again.

— ✧ —

"I can't sleep. I need to know if you really wouldn't really leave me."

"Camilo.. I told you that I was just busy."

"I know, but what if someone is planning to take you away?"

"That won't happen."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because I only love you, no one else. Now, go to sleep."

"Okay.. I love you too."

.

.

.

"I really can't rest assured—"

"Just go to sleep!"

"Right, right— I'm sorry. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

.

.

.

.

"Mi amor, say you will marry me so I can sleep."

"We're still a minor, Camilo."

"Yes, but—"

"No, go to sleep."

"Aww.. Okay, goodnight."

"..."

.

.

.

"Mi vida—"

"For goodness's sake, Camilo!"