yukiharu atsuko

CHARACTERISTICSNAME Atsuko YukiharuRACE   Human  GENDER   Female AGE   15HEIGHT  5'0WEIGHT  105DOB October 10HAIR  Black and white EYE Light Blue

CHARACTERISTICS
NAME Atsuko Yukiharu
RACE   Human 
GENDER   Female
AGE   15
HEIGHT  5'0
WEIGHT  105
DOB October 10
HAIR  Black and white
EYE Light Blue

AFFILIATION
AFFILIATION  Demon Slayer Corps
OCCUPATION   Demon Slayer/Ice Hashira
COMBAT STYLE Ice Breathing

PERSONAL STATUS
STATUS   Deceased
RELATIVE(S) Unnamed Parents

DEBUT
MANGA DEBUT   Chapter 44
ANIME DEBUT   Episode 21

VOICE ACTORS
JAPAN Akane Fujita
ENGLISH Valeria Rodriguez

APPEARANCE

Atsuko wears the green turquoise tinted Demon Slayer skirt uniform. She wears a light blue haori. She wears white socks and over are brown boots. Her black hair is tied into a messy low ponytail tied with a blue ribbon. Her hair slowly turns white overtime from the breath she uses. She has soft light blue eyes and a gentle smile.

PERSONALITY

Atsuko is a kind, cheerful and mature girl who cares a lot about the people she loves. She loved helping people and making people smile. Despite her usually non-violent nature, she can have the occasional angry and annoyed outburst. She is very calm about situations too. She can be quite sassy and cheeky as well.

ABILITIES AND POWERS

As a Hashira, Atsuko is a very skilled and strong swordsman. She is noted to he very strong despite her young age. After awakening her Demon Slayer Mark, Atsuko was able to defeat Gyokko, Upper Rank 5, with Muichiro. During the battle with Muzan she was able to unlock the Transparent World and the ability to dye her Nichirin Blade crimson red as well as the willingness to sacrifice her own life.

NATURAL ABILITIES

Master Swordsman: Being a Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps, Atsuko is one of the most powerful and skilled swordsman of the whole entire organization. As the Ice Hashira, Atsuko utilizes in ice-based combat style.

Enhanced Speed: Atsuko has enhanced speed and is surprisingly very fast.

Enhanced Reflexes: Atsuko has good reflexes and can dodge incoming attacks very well.

Immense Pain Resistance: Atsuko has good pain resistance. When she is in pain she can ignore it for a good while.

Enhanced Mental Process: Atsuko is able to mentally guess what her opponents next attack will be.

Omnipresent Rage: Atsuko is able to be much more stronger when triggering the rage inside her.

Demon Slayer Mark: Atsuko mark is first awakened during the battle againts Upper Rank 5, Gyokko, The mark is seen as a light blue and is the shape of snowflakes notes that cover her entire body, most visible of her face, hands, and legs.

Red Crimson Blade: Atsuko was able to turn her blade red.

•Transparent World: Atsuko was able to awaken the Transparent World ability.

•Intoxicated Blood (Marechi): Atsuko's blood is revealed as one of the rarest types of blood, making it very intoxicating and mouth watering to demons. It is also unique that even a whiff or a sight can make a demon loose focus.

SWORDSMANSHIP

Ice Breathing (kori no kokyu) is a breathing style derived from water breathing. This breath is also know as a "suicide breath" because it slowly kills the user.

1. First Form: Swirling Ice
Unleashes a powerful slash

2. Second Form: Blizzard
The swordsman fiercely twists and rotates their upper and lower body, creating a blizzard that cuts anything caught in it.

3. Third Form: Icicle Rain
The swordsman cuts the target vertically multiple times.

4. Fourth Form: Thin Ice Dance
Minimizes the landing time and surface needed when landing, allowing the user to move without any limits.

5. Fifth Form: Ice Drift
The swordsman makes multiple consecutive slashes while twisting their body in a flowing fashion similar to a the way snow drifts curl up.

6. Sixth Form: Shattered Frozen Heart
This technique is not only about mercy for the target, but the user atoning for their sins.

7. Seventh Form: Silent Avalanche
The swordsman dashes to the enemy with incredible speed. While doing so, they swing their sword around to build up power, much like an avalanche. Upon reaching the enemy, they deliver a single, powerful slash that is enough to decapitate the enemy.

8. Eight Form: Frozen Water
The user will focus really hard and then use their blade to send out a shockwave which will not only cancel their opponents movements but will also stun them too. This can provide the user with enough time to either deliver a blow or cut their opponents head off.

9. Ninth Form: Subzero
The most powerful Ice Breathing technique. With this move it requires the user to turn their blade firm blue which causes the blade to become an extremely cold temperature to the point where it can drastically decrease a demons body temperature to the point of certain death. Because of the deadly decrease in their body temperature the demon becomes way easier to kill and far more vulnerable. And then the user finishes them off with a super quick slice to the neck which kills the demon.

Crow Name: Kazuha

This is my OC!! I created her, drew her, came up with her personality, abilities, and music style!