hargreeves ella

REAL NAME ella hargreeves

ALIASES number zero
the juvenile

RELATIVES
luther hargreeves (adoptive brother)
diego hargreeves (adoptive brother)
allison hargreeves (adoptive sister)
kkaus hargreeves (adoptive brother)
number five (adoptive brother)
ben hargreeves (adoptive brother)
vanya hargreeves  (adoptive sister)
sir reginald hargreeves (adoptive father)
grace (adoptive mother)
claire (adoptive niece)

AFFILIATION umbrella academy 

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION

DATE OF BIRTH october 1, 2005
AGE 14
GENDER female

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

SPECIES human
HAIR brown
EYE dark brown

OTHER INFORMATION
POWER umbrakinesis
PLAYED BY millie bobby brown

ella is one of the 3 children who were all born on the 12th hour of the first day of october 1, 2005 to mothers without any previous signs of pregnancy.
the baby was one of eight adopted by sir reginald hargreeves with the intention of training them to save the world.

PERSONALITY

ella is a sarcastic and funny yet nice girl. she likes to crack jokes and not be serious. she feels left out as her family doesn't involve her in crime since they think shes a worthless child. she tries to be happy for them but in reality shes not.

POWERS AND ABILITIES

umbrakinesis - ella can control, create and shape darkness and shadows.

CAPABILITIES

shadow-telekinesis - she can move, manipulate or otherwise interact with objects with shadows.

dark eyesight - she can darken peoples vision making them see complete black for a couple of minutes.

darkness teleportation - she can teleport to places via the shadows and darkness.

shadow construct - she can create shadows of people and objects. she can use it to scare people but sue just uses it to keep herself company.

this is my oc. please do not steal.